“Cool place”
Review of Liquid Planet

Liquid Planet
Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Missoula
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Liquid Planet, A Journey in Every Sip, IS the Best of Beverage - The best beverage products for your body, the best places to enjoy them, and the best beverage accessories covering almost every type of beverage possible. Missoula owned, we're a company dedicated both to people and the planet, and the beverages we all love.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Coffee, tea, smoothies, booze & soft drinks, also baked goods/sandwiches; the vegan muffins are flavorful, cinnamon walnut muffin pretty bland. Very nice staff, lots of seating, retail items.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I have been there a bunch. Call me stupid... The sandwiches are pre-packaged, soggy, horrid tasting. Avoid this location. Save yourself...

Reviewed January 22, 2018

One of my favorite coffee shop stops. The downtown location is great on the weekends to sit and relax on a couch while sipping great coffee! My favorite location is the Farmer's location, especially in the summer when eating a scone out on the patio. The coffee is great - only thing I can say is watch the menu downtown as they add caramel to their Bullet coffee which is weird as they didn't used to and it is not on the ingredients list for the drink. Otherwise people are super friendly, coffee is great, and food is wonderful!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I stopped by and grabbed a Tsunami, because who doesn't love some caffeine?!? Service was fast and friendly. The brew was very good as well!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I love this place! My favorite lattes come from LP, and this location has excellent gift-shopping and room to hang out!