“Delicious bakery”
Review of Bernice's Bakery

Bernice's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Missoula
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I recently got a birthday cake for my son. It's the third birthday cake I've picked up at Bernice's. it was delicious and moist as always.

1  Thank debbiew12020

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Stopped her 3 times during recent trip to Missoula. Great location and the food is wonderful. The cakes and cupcakes looked amazing though I did not sample any.

1  Thank MajeeSwanson
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Looking for a bakery in town that was open on Sundays! We had a croissant and lemon danish- very yummy! Great atmosphere and tasty treats

1  Thank Shelly L
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I noticed some Bernice's products at the grocery store but nothing I wanted to purchase. So, I googled Bernice's to see if they had their own retail location. Yes. I liked that it was in a part of town that I hadn't been to before. It had a cool vibe. A woman walked out onto the floor with me to describe every cake in the display case. Each one sounded delicious. We went with a small dark chocolate cake with chocolate icing. It was perfect, but pricey!

1  Thank ckslye
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Bernice's is simply delightful! The delicious pastries and all the yummy goodies are fresh and taste like they just came out of the oven! I had a spiced mocha with Mexican chocolate and loads of cinnamon along with a croissant-oh my, both were heavenly!! Fun to have on a cloudy, fall Saturday morning! Great start to my weekend! Also took home some coconut macaroons and berry croissants for the family-delightful and stayed fresh! The wait staff was great and all were cheerful and most accommodating!! For treats all around, stop in at Bernice's!

1  Thank Kim L R