US$220
US$173
US$169
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Sleep Inn(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$102
SleepInn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$169
US$159
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$96
US$210
US$154
US$105
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
1,736 results
All reviewswater slidesfront deskpool areakids lovemissoula airporthot tubshuttle servicethe breakfast areawaffleschecking outgreat place to staystaff was friendlyvery nice hotelbeds were very comfortablehot breakfastnice roomstayed one night
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed here while in tOwn for a college football game. Our room was not ready when we got to town (11am) but hotel rooms are rarely available this early. The guarantee the room regardless of what time we returned which was great since we had planned a night out after the game. The room was a upper floor king. Huge, lots of mirrors for hair and makeup, very comfy beds and quite quiet despite a loud football fan population. Breakfast was better than most hotels we have stayed at with more selections. The service staff in the lobby/ dining area was amazing. Helped us find a pub to eat at when I called from town and found a quite area for us to have breakfast I when the dining room was full at breakfast . If you have kids this hotel and it's water slides will make their day! All in all a wonderful hotel only down side is the drive from town, about 7 miles. Price was great, less than 1/2what some dumps close to the college were charging! Loved it and have already booked our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank freezinginMt
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Thanks for sharing your experience! I am glad you found our service to be outstanding, because we pride ourselves on delivering true hospitality. The best review we can possible receive is a return reservation, so I am thrilled that you have already booked your next trip. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I was concerned when I realized this hotel was relatively close to the airport however all my worries were for not. The staff was very friendly,the facilities were top notch (the waterslide made me miss my youth), the room and bed were very comfortable, and the breakfast and the eating area were excellent. I will stay here again when possible.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

That is great to hear...and I love the title of your review "Home away from home". Part of our mission statement is "to make you feel at home when you are not" so I love to hear we have succeeded. And, I second your amazement about the lack of noise from the airport. I have been working here for almost nine years and have never once heard an airplane take off or land from inside the building. Thank you Missoula International Airport! :) We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

We stayed at the Wingate/Wyndham twice recently. Staff is wonderful and very helpful, and they supplied a car to take us to dinner nearby when we had to return our rental car early. And they took us to the airport at 4:00 AM. People are willing to go the extra mile here. Breakfast was plentiful and good ... again, the staff was particularly great. A small problem with the hot water ... it was lukewarm, and it was a disappointment not to be able to have a good, soaking hot bath after returning from the mountains. We coped. I should mention that the rooms were large and comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank deena w
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

My favorite part o fyour whole review is that you found the staff willing to go the extra mile! It's easy to find hotel staff that is good, but we work hard to be great. I'm glad to hear we succeeded! I did notice the comment regarding the lukewarm water, and I apologize for that. Last week we had some repairs to our hot water lines to make the heating system more efficient, and the technicians inadvertently left the water turned down when they were done and we had less that steaming water for a few days. I do love a good hot bath, so I regret that you didn't get to enjoy one! When you return I hope we can provide you a great soak!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We really liked this hotel. It is very well run. Our first visit was so positive, we returned after our trip to Glacier. The water park is fun for the kids. The breakfast is fantastic for a hotel freebie. The staff is helpful. My only complaint is they charged us for a rollaway cot but didn't deliver it to the room as promised. When I complained, they quickly took it off the bill. I would have appreciated the cot instead but a small blip in our otherwise fantastic stays (twice).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

I'm glad to hear you had a great stay....twice! It's great to hear that you thought the breakfast was good, because our breakfast queens work very hard to start your day off right! My apologies about the delay in rollaway delivery. Next time, if we slip up, we have staff at your beck and call 24 hours a day that would be happy to help out! We look foward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Best place we stayed the whole trip, while the least expensive. Beautiful accommodations, good breakfast, great in all areas.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan h
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thanks for sharing your experience with future travels. You really summed up what our hotel tries to be all about...a great experience at a good value. I'm glad to hear we delivered on both counts. We hope to see you again!