1,760 results
All reviews water slides front desk pool area kids love hot tub missoula airport shuttle service the breakfast area waffles staff was friendly great place to stay beds were very comfortable hot breakfast nice room stayed one night waterpark waterslides
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We recently stayed at Hawthorne Suites, a sister property across the road from the Wingate. Although it was not a suite, the overall property experience was better than the Hawthorne. Also nice people, nice room, clean, quiet, and a MUCH better breakfast than the Hawthorne, and for $60/night less.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jawms
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My family and I stopped in Missoula on our way down to the southern US. We decided to stay at the Wingate by Wyndham on Airway Blvd (don't let the name fool you, I didn't hear a single airplane).

The hotel is modern, clean, and spacious. Rooms are clean and spacious, and the beds were very comfortable.

Staff were very pleasant. I found two small kernels of dog food in my room, probably from a previous guest, and staff wanted to comp part of the stay, which I declined. (The room was very clean, don't let the dog food make it seem otherwise)

The waterpark was great, the kids absolutely loved the waterslides. There's also a smaller splash pool for the younger kids.

The breakfast area is nice, overlooking the waterpark area, however it was very crowded, necessitating our having to wait 10-15 minutes before we could get a table. That was the only con I noted.

All in all a nice stay, for a great price. Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dogmantraveller
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I am also really happy to hear that our staff worked to resolve the issue with the dog food. Try as we might to be perfect, we know that sometimes we will slip up, and we want to make sure that how we handle those slip ups completely satisfies the guest. It's always nice to hear we have achieved a goal! We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed here while in tOwn for a college football game. Our room was not ready when we got to town (11am) but hotel rooms are rarely available this early. The guarantee the room regardless of what time we returned which was great since we had planned a night out after the game. The room was a upper floor king. Huge, lots of mirrors for hair and makeup, very comfy beds and quite quiet despite a loud football fan population. Breakfast was better than most hotels we have stayed at with more selections. The service staff in the lobby/ dining area was amazing. Helped us find a pub to eat at when I called from town and found a quite area for us to have breakfast I when the dining room was full at breakfast . If you have kids this hotel and it's water slides will make their day! All in all a wonderful hotel only down side is the drive from town, about 7 miles. Price was great, less than 1/2what some dumps close to the college were charging! Loved it and have already booked our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank freezinginMt

Thanks for sharing your experience! I am glad you found our service to be outstanding, because we pride ourselves on delivering true hospitality. The best review we can possible receive is a return reservation, so I am thrilled that you have already booked your next trip. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I was concerned when I realized this hotel was relatively close to the airport however all my worries were for not. The staff was very friendly,the facilities were top notch (the waterslide made me miss my youth), the room and bed were very comfortable, and the breakfast and the eating area were excellent. I will stay here again when possible.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

That is great to hear...and I love the title of your review "Home away from home". Part of our mission statement is "to make you feel at home when you are not" so I love to hear we have succeeded. And, I second your amazement about the lack of noise from the airport. I have been working here for almost nine years and have never once heard an airplane take off or land from inside the building. Thank you Missoula International Airport! :) We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

We stayed at the Wingate/Wyndham twice recently. Staff is wonderful and very helpful, and they supplied a car to take us to dinner nearby when we had to return our rental car early. And they took us to the airport at 4:00 AM. People are willing to go the extra mile here. Breakfast was plentiful and good ... again, the staff was particularly great. A small problem with the hot water ... it was lukewarm, and it was a disappointment not to be able to have a good, soaking hot bath after returning from the mountains. We coped. I should mention that the rooms were large and comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank deena w
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

My favorite part o fyour whole review is that you found the staff willing to go the extra mile! It's easy to find hotel staff that is good, but we work hard to be great. I'm glad to hear we succeeded! I did notice the comment regarding the lukewarm water, and I apologize for that. Last week we had some repairs to our hot water lines to make the heating system more efficient, and the technicians inadvertently left the water turned down when they were done and we had less that steaming water for a few days. I do love a good hot bath, so I regret that you didn't get to enjoy one! When you return I hope we can provide you a great soak!