1,760 results
All reviews water slides front desk pool area kids love hot tub missoula airport shuttle service the breakfast area waffles staff was friendly great place to stay beds were very comfortable hot breakfast nice room stayed one night waterpark waterslides
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Anytime you get 3 star accommodations for a one-star price you've won. In this case you've won big....because it's a very good three star. My friends paid $80 more to stay in downtown Missoula and had their tires slashed. The Wingate was a good experience for me. Clean and a great breakfast and a helpful staff.

It's not near anything other than the airport and I-90....but Missoula's not that big, and you can get to anywhere in 10 minutes. The internet access was tempermental and the business center printer wouldn't print.....but had I asked for assistance I'm sure they would have helped me.

Now, if you have kids....the indoor waterslide looked awesome and might be worth the room price alone (did I mention this is a serious value?).

Shop around, but at the right price, this can't be beat.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a very nice property. We had a large room with a comfortable bed and large bathroom. A good complimentary hot breakfast is served. Staff was most pleasant. The hotel has an indoor water park that you can see (but not hear) from the breakfast area. An overall nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KKFShreveport_LA
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We recently stayed at Hawthorne Suites, a sister property across the road from the Wingate. Although it was not a suite, the overall property experience was better than the Hawthorne. Also nice people, nice room, clean, quiet, and a MUCH better breakfast than the Hawthorne, and for $60/night less.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jawms
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My family and I stopped in Missoula on our way down to the southern US. We decided to stay at the Wingate by Wyndham on Airway Blvd (don't let the name fool you, I didn't hear a single airplane).

The hotel is modern, clean, and spacious. Rooms are clean and spacious, and the beds were very comfortable.

Staff were very pleasant. I found two small kernels of dog food in my room, probably from a previous guest, and staff wanted to comp part of the stay, which I declined. (The room was very clean, don't let the dog food make it seem otherwise)

The waterpark was great, the kids absolutely loved the waterslides. There's also a smaller splash pool for the younger kids.

The breakfast area is nice, overlooking the waterpark area, however it was very crowded, necessitating our having to wait 10-15 minutes before we could get a table. That was the only con I noted.

All in all a nice stay, for a great price. Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dogmantraveller
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I am also really happy to hear that our staff worked to resolve the issue with the dog food. Try as we might to be perfect, we know that sometimes we will slip up, and we want to make sure that how we handle those slip ups completely satisfies the guest. It's always nice to hear we have achieved a goal! We hope to serve you again soon!
Kim

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed here while in tOwn for a college football game. Our room was not ready when we got to town (11am) but hotel rooms are rarely available this early. The guarantee the room regardless of what time we returned which was great since we had planned a night out after the game. The room was a upper floor king. Huge, lots of mirrors for hair and makeup, very comfy beds and quite quiet despite a loud football fan population. Breakfast was better than most hotels we have stayed at with more selections. The service staff in the lobby/ dining area was amazing. Helped us find a pub to eat at when I called from town and found a quite area for us to have breakfast I when the dining room was full at breakfast . If you have kids this hotel and it's water slides will make their day! All in all a wonderful hotel only down side is the drive from town, about 7 miles. Price was great, less than 1/2what some dumps close to the college were charging! Loved it and have already booked our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank freezinginMt

Thanks for sharing your experience! I am glad you found our service to be outstanding, because we pride ourselves on delivering true hospitality. The best review we can possible receive is a return reservation, so I am thrilled that you have already booked your next trip. We look forward to seeing you again!