1,761 results
All reviews water slides front desk pool area kids love hot tub missoula airport shuttle service the breakfast area waffles staff was friendly great place to stay beds were very comfortable hot breakfast nice room stayed one night waterpark waterslides
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I really like their stay, fly, and park option. Living 100 miles from the airport makes a 6am departure not workable from home. Being able to stay the night before, leave my car in their lot, and using the shuttle service a real bonus. The room was clean and quiet. A perfect start to my trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jerye M
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

That is great to hear! I am glad you enjoyed your stay...repeat business keeps our doors open! The park and fly service is a very popular option. I even use it myself and I live in Missoula! :) We look forward to serving you again!
Kim

Reviewed November 8, 2011

On the way back from Iowa to Oregon, we decided to try this hotel off of I-90. Our room smelled like cigarette smoke as well as the hallway. I went downstairs to inform the front desk that we requested a non-smoking room. She replied, Oh, it is a non-smoking room, someone did a no-no and smoked in the room anyway. She did not offer us another room. I went back to the room and found both the thermostat and TV did not work. By this time, we've had enough and went downstairs with our luggage and demanded another room. We got a different room which was cold at 60 degrees. The thermostat wasn't working. Someone did finally fix that problem. Kids were running up & down the hallway at 10PM (there's a waterpark here). The door to the room was off alignment so it was hard to open and the deadbolt did not work. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ORTraveler488

I am so sorry to hear about your experience! It sounds as if it was one problem after another, and I absolutely want to make it right. As you can see by our other reviews, your experience was not typical. Please contact me so that I can try to make this up to you, as well as find out more details so I can make sure that future guests in your room do not suffer the same inconveniences. I look forward to hearing from you!
Kim Sawyer
406-532-7842

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Anytime you get 3 star accommodations for a one-star price you've won. In this case you've won big....because it's a very good three star. My friends paid $80 more to stay in downtown Missoula and had their tires slashed. The Wingate was a good experience for me. Clean and a great breakfast and a helpful staff.

It's not near anything other than the airport and I-90....but Missoula's not that big, and you can get to anywhere in 10 minutes. The internet access was tempermental and the business center printer wouldn't print.....but had I asked for assistance I'm sure they would have helped me.

Now, if you have kids....the indoor waterslide looked awesome and might be worth the room price alone (did I mention this is a serious value?).

Shop around, but at the right price, this can't be beat.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a very nice property. We had a large room with a comfortable bed and large bathroom. A good complimentary hot breakfast is served. Staff was most pleasant. The hotel has an indoor water park that you can see (but not hear) from the breakfast area. An overall nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KKFShreveport_LA
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We recently stayed at Hawthorne Suites, a sister property across the road from the Wingate. Although it was not a suite, the overall property experience was better than the Hawthorne. Also nice people, nice room, clean, quiet, and a MUCH better breakfast than the Hawthorne, and for $60/night less.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family