US$173
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$155
US$149
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$94
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
1,736 results
All reviewswater slidesfront deskpool areakids lovemissoula airporthot tubshuttle servicethe breakfast areawaffleschecking outgreat place to staystaff was friendlyvery nice hotelbeds were very comfortablehot breakfastnice roomstayed one night
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Breakfast was horrible. Advertised New years celebration and there was nothing when we came down at 8 pm. We had to ask them to change the channel to a new years show at 10 minutes till midnight . they did bring out a few cups of apple juice to toast. We went here expecting more and were very disappointed. Only come from Deer Lodge but wanted good experience for my son for new years where we could be safe, I was extremely disappointed! And will never stay there again! There was one pool attendant that was there both days we were he's a larger kid with glasses and he was VERY unprofessional. He had friends come over and he disappeared with them and then he was seen playing grabby with them and snapping towels at them VERY Disgusting and inappropriate. This was done in front of my 10 year old son! There were some bullies that I complained about one whom held my son under water while he was trying to swim by himself and not bother anyone. It was crazy!

The Breakfast was gross. They advertised late check out on new years so people could sleep in. Well they didn't do that apparently you had to ask for it.

Computer system "went down" so we couldn't receipt. Said it would be emailed and still don't have it. Was horrible experience! Will not be back.

I've stayed at other Wingates and loved them this one was horrible!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank hypnoticfire b
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I have had nothing but a great time each stay at the hotel. My wife and out pets have had the best time when we have stayed at the Missoula facility. We will continue to stay each time we are in Missoula.
WES Curtier

Room Tip: Check this facility first when in Missoula. All rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2011

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Of course, we love when a customer has good things to say. However, it means even more when it is someone who has obviously stayed with us before. Being consistent in providing a great experience is what we are striving for. Thanks to you, and your wife and pets, for continuing to be Wingate customers!

Reviewed December 8, 2011

The property is conveniently located near the airport and just off the interstate. A brewpub within walking distance is a bonus. Major shopping opportunities are not far away. Good staff are more than willing to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The property is clean and well-maintained top to bottom. Rooms are comfortable and include free WiFi. Breakfast is part of the package with some fresh fruits, decent coffee, real sausages, yogurt, etc. We look forward to staying here in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sagecrest
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Thanks for sharing your experience! We strive to have something for everyone, and I always love to hear when we suceed. Many of our guests agree and love the quiet location that is still just a few minutes from shopping and dining (and you have to love a brewery across the street)! We'll look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was a last minute hotel reservation for business that I also wanted to take my family with me so they could go to the Griz game while I was in training. Found this site on the internet and was drawn in by the waterslides for my children. So glad we decided to stay here rather than the C'mon Inn which we had first planned. My oldest child loved the waterslides and I loved the WARM kiddie pool for my youngest toddler. It was a nice treat to be able to have a comfortable room to relax in after training that my whole family also go to enjoy. Without a doubt will be staying here in the future for business & pleasure. Also liked the speedy checkout and the front desk staff was really sweet when we checked in.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Angel T
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am particularly proud of this review because our tagline is "Work like an adult, play like a child, sleep like a baby." We try to have something for everyone, whether work or play. It is fantastic that we succeeded and your entire family enjoyed their stay! It's also nice that you pointed out our WARM kiddie pool. We don't like our littlest guests to be shivering in there, so we try to keep the water nice and toasty. We'll look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed one night on our way to Yellowstone from Seattle with our boys 7 and 5. We loved our room very comfortable and the water slides for the boys to play after being in the car 8 hours (they were thrilled and very happy that was there prize at the end of the drive).We did have a little proplem with being charged for 2 nights BUT the proplem was taken care of very promptly and with much kindness and respect. They also had a very nice breakfast buffet.This is aplace we would stay again very clean and nice people who do care.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family