1,761 results
All reviews water slides front desk pool area kids love hot tub missoula airport shuttle service the breakfast area waffles staff was friendly great place to stay beds were very comfortable hot breakfast nice room stayed one night waterpark waterslides
Reviewed December 9, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Reviewed December 5, 2017

For the first two nights of our stay we did not get are room cleaned. One night a bunch parties were yelling around at 2 am. Also we could here the trains going by the hotel. Will not stay here again

Hello Tom!
I am very sorry that you had an uncomfortable stay. I regret that any oversight on the part of our housekeeping staff inconvenienced you. I am not sure what transpired, as generally every occupied room gets serviced unless a do not disturb sign is posted past our end of day. However, in the future, please know that most hotels, including ours, have 24 hour front desk staff. If your room is missed after your first day, please let us know so we can address it immediately! I also apologize that you experienced noise issues. While I can honestly say I have never in 14 years at our property had a guest mention train noise (or ever heard one myself), I completely understand that sleep is a priority in a hotel, and I regret that we did not provide you with a great nights rest!
Truly,

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Having never been to Missoula, it was a bit of a stab in the dark picking a hotel. This one was (maybe) 5 minutes from the airport, however, we never heard any airport noise. It was incredibly easy to get to mid town and downtown (5-10 minutes on highway) from the hotel. For little kids - BONUS - 2 water slides in the back of the hotel! Our room was clean, front desk was SUPER friendly and parking could not have been any easier. One of the nicer breakfasts I have seen is included as well.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future travelers. I totally understand what you mean about picking a hotel...everyone's pictures look the same and websites make each hotel sound pretty much like all the rest. I am so grateful that you gave us a chance, and that we stood out as something special. I hope we have another chance to serve you soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Our first stay was a lot less then perfect my 2 year old grand daughter had helped me pick our half way point . We had been driving for 7 hours. Needless to say the 2 year old was done. So looking forward to sitting watching her enjoy the water. NOT ! The frog slide was not working. The staff was leads then sympathetic. Thanks to a wonderful manager Ed stayed on our way home with great results !! My granddaughter was ecstatic that she was able to plat in the kid pool and frog slide! Plus we received a great deal on our room. Thank you so very much for your attention. We appreciate it very much!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I am glad to hear your second stay saved the day! I am so sorry that our kiddie pool had to be closed during your initial trip. Sometimes things happen in pools that are truly out of our control and we felt it was only prudent to close that body of water until we could clean it and refill, for the safety of all of our guests. We hate to disappoint the little ones, so it is wonderful that you could visit us again and have a great time! We hope to serve you again!
Warm wishes,