“.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Megan was very attentive, had my 3 year old who was starving and she promptly brought him a snack while he waited for his food. She was amazing. The food was fresh I had the fish tacos and they were great.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Basic but good, quiet during the day.
Had a very reasonable good breakfast.
Ask if you don't see it, I got oatmeal with fruit not on the menu!!
Servers very helpful and friendly.
Will have to go back and try their happy hour available every day.
Accessible from outside the hotel or through the hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I tried to go to Brooks and Browns for lunch. Sat at a table for 15 minutes without being acknowledged by the wait staff, ended up having to walk out. It wasn’t even that busy. Every time before that I’d eaten there the food took 40 minutes (that’s lunch) to arrive at the table. I recommend you only go here to eat if you have an unlimited amount of time to wait for mediocre food.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Our group really enjoyed the outdoor seating along river path. Server was over-worked but pleasant and helpful. Happy-hour was very good with decent beer and appetizers.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The food is overpriced and terrible. It is $16 for three chicken strips and fries and $3 for regular black coffee that wasn't even as good as fast food coffee. Not even fancy chicken strips or nice coffee, just regular dive diner type of food and coffee. I stayed at the hotel for a night and got dinner and breakfast but wished I didn't. The dinner was expensive for a dark dreary bar. I thought I'd give breakfast a try and it was worse than dinner. The food was either under cooked or burnt. The breakfast potatoes were cold and tasted like a dirty dish rag and they still had the skins on them which they don't warn you about. The server was really nice but the hour waiting for eggs and sausage was way too long and when the food came the sausage was dried out like it was sitting under the heat lamp for a long time and there were chewy pieces of tendon and what I think was chicken in it (probably one of those beef/pig/chicken/and who knows what sausage.) The eggs were dried out too and had crust on the outside from probably sitting there too long also. The place wasn't even half full and it wasn't like everyone came in all at once and sat. I was waiting for way too long -an hour- for eggs should take less than 10 mins to cook. The bar closed really early compared to every single other bar downtown it closed at 11pm and ALLLL the other bars downtown are closed at 2am so I can't review them on their drinks. This place seems like it could be a good place to eat if the prices weren't so incredibly high for the low quality food offered and then the long wait time and then the poor way the chef cooked them. We get it, you want to charge as much as you can for the cheapest ingredients possible.
I do not recommend this to place to anyone ever.