“Best Pho ever!”

Vietnam Grill
Ranked #98 of 307 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I come here once a week if not more, and the food is amazing every time. The pho is my absolute favorite and I recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

The lady at the art museum recommended that we go here, and boy are we glad. The food and service are both excellent here. I had chicken pad Thai, and my husband had shrimp and black garlic sauce. It was chock full of veggies and big shrimp. My pad Thai was just the right amount of spice. Loved this place right across the street and around the corner from the art museum.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Excellent veggie and tofu pho. Atmosphere was good, nothing fancy and the servicing staff was friendly. Would highly recommend:)

1  Thank Lyn D
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Vietnam Grill is a family owned restaurant, it is amazing! I have never had a bad thing from this place. My personal favorites are the Semosas, North Vietnamese Curry Soup and the Lemon Grass Pho.

The only thing I don't like about this place is the random days they are closed. You never know if you can fulfill your craving.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Amazing pho and spring roles and egg rolls. We will absolutely eat here again when we are in Missoula!