“Great”

Add it.
Missoula Taco Time
Ranked #94 of 300 Restaurants in Missoula
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good fast food tacos. Tacos are pretty big and have lots if meat on them. Went through the drive-thru and they forgot some items in our meal, I went back and they had already refunded my debit card. They made us fresh items for free and were very apologetic. Accidents happen, but great customer service makes them seem like they didn't even occur.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Taco Time is yummy and a nice change when it comes to Mexican fast food. The menu offers more options than other chains, which is refreshing. The staff were all pleasant and the service was outstanding. Check it out you wont be disappointed. :D

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I'm not a fast food fan in the least but I'll do a taco joint now and then and I've found Taco Time to be the least offensive fast Mexican food around. They don't offer any wack-o wazzoo menu items (like that Doritos shell concoction what the h*ll is that?) so you're only offered the basics but it's all good. The Mexi-fries - those taco seasoned tater tots - are pretty nifty.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I happened upon this place while in a hurry through Missoula. The fellow who took my order was very friendly and helpful, same when he brought the food to our table. It is clean, easy to find off the interstate 90 exit, right next to a Popeye's and a fuel station. I much prefer this freshly prepared food to other places that prepare much from a can. They have a selection of salsas and other condiments. Great place, with a clean restroom too!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If you haven't tried Taco Time yet, you should. Upon entering the store, I noticed it was very clean and other customers seem to be enjoying themselves.
The bathroom was clean and the employees received all customers in a friendly manner. The employees worked well with each other, communicating very professionally, smiling while they worked. The food was delicious and I will definitely try them again, when I get back to Missoula.