“Tasty Surprise”

Add it.
Vietnam Noodle Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 298 Restaurants in Missoula
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after a long day waiting to have tires put on our vehicle. Staff was friendly, restaurant clean and tidy. So happy to find pho in Missoula. Well done broth, ample noodles, meatballs were sliced, which was different than what I am used to. Still, tasty and delicious. A bit more bland than what I got used to living in Seattle for many years, but well prepared.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

It was a joy to find good Asian food in Montana. Not your usual venue. Friendly staff & I ran into an old friend from Grade School. Lots of food for the money & yes, I had more beef.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

With a desire for a change of pace for dinner, and late in the evening, we found this restaurant open and crowded. (Always a good sign.) The harried wait person/proprietor was apologetic and helpful to our inexperience with Vietnamese food and made suggestions as to what we might like. We ordered pho, Beef Noodle Soup, and Spicy Korean Pork with noodles. Out came heaping plates of food, and I loved the sweet and spicy flavors of the pork and noodles. We will be back every time we can.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

So relaxing, good food with extensive menu, excellent service. My first visit was with a friend who ordered a beef dish which she enjoyed. I had an appetizer platter, also good, but everything fried, a guilty pleasure. :) Next visit with husband and son. Son had pho, loved it. Husband had a seafood noodle bowl, but thought it too bland. It looked great to me, lots of seafood in a huge bowl of noodle. I ordered a combo plate and thought it quite tasty. Lots of rice to take home. The atmosphere is very comfortable. It was easy to converse because it seemed as if the acoustics were good for sound dampening. Thoroughly enjoyed and will go back.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I grew up in an area that had many authentic asian restaurants. Vietnam Noodle reminds me of those places. Great food, ethnic, authentic and generous. This is my go to place in Missoula. We dine in, carry out and order ahead. The food is good quality, flavorful and timely. There is also a little store area in the front where you can purchase items for cooking at home. It's a great find in Missoula.