“Brand value matters, even when the brand is only 2”
Review of Plonk

Plonk
Ranked #12 of 295 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$0 - US$32
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My wife and I arrived in Missoula and were initially put off by the downtown compared to our experience in Bozeman. More chaotic, rough around the edges, but also at time of year when gray skies and no foliage makes everywhere a bit grim. Thus we started getting skeptical that we would find a good place to grab a drink and a bite to eat. Then we saw Plonk, and since we had liked the one in Bozeman we gave this one a try. Was also very good, same vibe, no jazz while we were there. Only glitch was having to pay for parking on the street; I paid, entered my License plate, and then got a ticket when meter person (apparently) could not figure out the out of state license plate; there is parking behind that I think you can use for free. Very trendy hipster kind of place; looks like fun once the weather warms up.

There are newer reviews for Plonk

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We loved PLONK! It is a trendy wine bar and bistro. Great atmosphere, comfortable and relaxing. Fabulous food. Friendly staff and did I say the food is great. Not really a family restaurant, leave the kiddos at home.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The food and atmosphere are great at Plonk in Missoula. Here you find food where the flavors really pop. From the appetizers to dessert, the food is a taste explosion. If you are looking for something extraordinary, go to Plonk.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Great funky atmosphere. Staff were great. Food was fantastic. (Ploughman's board appy, seared scallops entree.). Great wine choices & fair prices. (Got a great wine from WA).
Will definitely be back on my next trip through the area.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We were recommended this as the place to eat in town. It was more geared to after work drinks and cocktails than purely food. The menu, was pages of information to flick thru and digest. I would try and simplify this menu, for ease, was what I was thinking as I read thru it. I had a slight trepidation about the menu, it looked a bit overbearing heavy french style cuisine. There wasn't a dish that jumped out and said eat me. Fortunately the Waitress was excellent and know her menu well, and confirmed that the Shellfish starter was very tasty. I followed her advise on the starter dish, wine selection and the cheese board and all the options were excellent. So the moral of the story, if you are not getting enthused by a complicated menu, always take advise and guidance from excellent staff. The food is excellent.

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!