US$220
US$102
SleepInn
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$96
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$159
US$169
US$194
US$154
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$105
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
US$126
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Me & my love LOVE THIS WARM POOL & HOT HOT TUB!!!!! Details matter! Yes, it's maintained with a professional quality. Hate cold pools & murky cold "hot tubs". That's why we ALWAYS STAY AT THE THUNDERBIRD!!! Some like it hot!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded March 22, 2017

We are happy to know you enjoy our pool and hot tub!! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Hi this is Errick. The suites at the Thunderbird are nice and big cozy rooms. And the safe is amazing. If u need to relax this is you place. I have visited here a few times and always have a good experience.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Errick G

Hello Errick,

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate our customer feedback.

Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

So the owner is amazing just an absolute sweetheart everybody else who works here are absolutely amazing except for the housekeeper Nancy. She told me while I was staying here have paid for a room that if some friends of ours who were visiting that they had to leave or we would be kicked out. And this was at nine o'clock in the morning. So other than that, my visit was amazing.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hilery M
Management response:Responded March 22, 2017

I apologize for Nancy's actions. I am glad to hear your stay was AMAZING! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 8, 2016

My friends and I were coming to town for a concert at the Wilma. Most of us travel for our jobs and really get tired of the Corporate Hotels and feeling like a number when there are 200 guest rooms. Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive, I am just not used to staying in older Hotels, let alone a Motel. The Front Desk check in was easy. Michelle was a pleasant young woman (possibly an owner) who checked us in without problem. Here is where experience depends upon your expectations. There are really two different buildings. The original building was built in 1936. The owners 2nd floor residence was removed and 6 newer, oversized and updated rooms were added. Two of these rooms have nearly new, white Jacuzzi brand hot tubs that seat 3 to 4 people. WOW! There is not comparison. When I want the "Old West" Feeling and a more affordable room I know what building to stay in. If I am celebrating an Anniversary, Bday or friends night out, the Thunderbird has is. Step back in time, clean, nearest hotel to U of M, bars, restaurants and Albertsons. Owner Thelma Baker will see us again!

Room Tip: I like having options! "The newer rooms have city views or mountain views."
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I love this place, we stay there often. I love how you are left alone. The parking isn't the best but that really doesn't matter. I love the hot tub rooms. The privacy here is priceless. They make you feel special. However don't expect them to answer their phone they are bad that way.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple