1,506 results
All reviews steam room pizza place gas station great place to stay breakfast buffet nice pool excellent hotel fresh fruit definitely stay here again clean rooms road trip hot tub easy access nice breakfast cookies parking lot waffles
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We felt it might go bad, but we were tired after a long day in the car. It seemed like no one had been in the suite we were given in a long time....the fireplace didn’t work, the heat didn’t turn on, the bathroom faucet leaked/ dripped. The bedroom phone wasn’t connected, the light over the breakfast table didnt work.....The front desk sent someone up in abut to fix these things ok. Never got the heat right until the day we left( 3rd engineer visit). Also there was inordinate noise from the room above off and on during our stay.

In general the room though spacious is getting very worn and dated. The staff was courteous, workout room and pool nice with a good breakfast.

Maybe we were unlucky.....that being said can’t recommend the place and we won’t risk it again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert D
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Mr and Mrs. Davis,

I am terribly sorry about the issues you faced on the first night of your stay as none of them should have happened. We are full most nights so this suite is rented a lot so it may have just been bad luck with the issues you faced but we should have checked them more thoroughly before you checked in. I personally went up there with 2 other members of our staff and we were able to fix all the issues. The heat was working when I checked it later in the day but this was obviously didn't last your whole stay. I am sorry to see that the issues you faced on the first night of your 6 night stay, which we did not charge you for, made it so the rest of your stay was so unpleasant as we truly were doing everything we good to make you and your wife as comfortable as possible.

Jeff Lowry
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We've stayed at this Best Western many times. Always impressed with how well cared for the hotel is. Accommodations were very attractive, comfortable & well maintained. Bed was nice & all linens of good quality. The complimentary breakfast buffet was actually very good with lots of choices to suite everyone's likes. Hotel staff was very nice & professional. We will continue to stay at this Best Western whenever in Missoula. Thank you!

Room Tip: We asked for a "quiet room" & was assigned to the top floor. It was very quiet!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Good standard of hotel which I would expect from Best Western. It's out of Missoula so quieter. We were able to do our laundry and there was a free breakfast with a good range of food. Very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I last stayed and reviewed this facility 5 years ago and I was there for the same reason, a high school cross country meet. The staff on arrival was very friendly and it took almost no time to check in and get to my room. It was clean, the bed very comfortable, and I slept like a log. The breakfast buffet had an excellent selection to satisfy anyone wishing to have breakfast. I was so pleased with this visit that I made a reservation for 3 weeks later for the State Cross Country Meet in the same location.

Room Tip: I was in the 3rd floor and the room was quiet and I enjoyed a restful evening.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Stayed here on a cross country trip while moving and super happy we landed at this Best Western. So many small things added up to be the best Best Western we've ever stayed at. Super huge TV's in the room, complimentary water bottles in the fridge, comfy bed, standard sized blow dryer, huge selection of food at the free breakfast. This place puts all other Best Western's to shame.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hifivesrock,

Thank you so, so much for the very nice review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and appreciated all the little things. I will be sure to show your appreciation on to the rest of our staff.

Jeff Lowry