All reviews full size fridge stove top cracker barrel extended stay ice maker long term guests kitchen equipment cleanest room economy hotel dish soap front desk pots and pans walking distance to restaurants mini kitchen off the highway guest laundry working order
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

What a place! Coming through Missoula around midnight- we were done. Stopped at My Place and was pleasantly greeted by Lauren- she was amazing. For whatever reason, the computer would not accept my debit card, but she did not get frustrated. She tried everything she could think of- no luck. It did, however, seem to like hubby's credit card. Got to our room- wow. Hubby and I are 6'2 and 5'11 respectively, and the bed and shower fit! The bed was long enough that we didn't hang off the end, and the shower was high! One of the best motel room showers I think I've ever had. Stay at My Place- it is superb.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Vickie W, Manager at My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you for the great review. Lauren is a valued member of our staff, and always provided superior customer service. We are also glad that you found your room to be comfortable and fitting for you. We do our very best to provide a great experience at a reasonable price. Thanks for staying with us, and look for our other locations for your future travel.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

On a long road trip, too cold to camp. Very pleased to see a large room with a comfortable bed, spacious desk area to work, and full kitchenette. I ordered dinner to be delivered from a nearby restaurant, are, worked, and watched the football game. Made my own breakfast in the morning and got a lot of work done. Oh and did I say laundry? I got all that done too!

Also froze my ice packs in their full freezer.

The only negative is that they have no fitness room, which for the long term guests they also cater to would be welcome.

Heads up - they supply no kitchen equipment, selling plates and silverware at the desk. Fortunately I had my own and they do supply dish soap.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

We are so pleased that you were able to get so much accomplished during your stay with us. We often hear that our rooms provide what our guest need at a reasonable price point. Our guest often take advantage of our nice guest laundry while they stay with us. There are paper plates and utensils free of charge at the desk when requested. For our longer term guest, there are pots, pans, and other cooking supplies for sale in our store. Our full size refrigerators are always a hit with our guests. Thank you for all the great input, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed My Place. It has a great location to access most of Missoula. It was easily accessible to downtown. The Train Show I attended was only minutes away. Dozens of restaurants are jest minutes away. All the shopping I needed to do was simple and close by.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We never tire hearing that our location is great, and that our guest found it convenient. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We came to Montana with our dog, and this was our first stay at a My Place Hotel. We liked it enough to book a second time at a different location during our trip. The staff was very nice, friendly and professional. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was breakfast. No more and no less.

Room Tip: Pet friendly
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the My Place Missoula. We are pleased that you found the staff friendly, and the room quiet. We are pet friendly, and our staff enjoys meeting your furry family members. We do have locations all over the country, and we are expanding our locations. Thanks again, and we'll see you during your next visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Fairly new place. Friendly greeting. Nice spacious room. We got a kitchenette. Not sure if all the rooms are. But strange that there no pots/pans and utensils. Can have a simple breakfast sent to your room for $5. Surprised that the bed was creeky being so new. Near the freeway so traffic a bit noisy, but not too bad. It was conveniently located by the freeway, so was a quick exit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review. We often hear that are rooms are large, and that they are well appointed. Pots and pans are available for purchase for our longer term guest in our store. The bed should not be creeky, and that will be something we will be looking into. Thanks again, and we'll see you the next time.