“Amazing! And amazing service!”

The Notorious Pig BBQ
Ranked #7 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! And the staff were so welcoming and nice. I ordered the burnt ends and it was tender and flavorful!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Dine in or carry out. We got ours to go, by the pound: brisket & pulled pork. Fabulous!Sides look great but we just took our protein to go. Busy spot with parking at a premium. A perennial Missoula favorite for good reason!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I love a good barbeque sandwich, but I like it lean. After a couple of experiments here, I found too much fat in the meat.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Went for lunch during a conference and was delighted. Was having problem deciding and they gave me a piece of burnt ends. They were great! Excellent food and service. Highly recommended in Missoula!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

The hubby and I had a craving for some good BBQ yesterday when we were shopping in Missoula Montana. I really wasn't expecting fabulous results because being Texans we are used to spectacular BBQ. We spotted The Notorious P.I.G. BBQ downtown near the river. I ordered the brisket plate with potato salad and slaw. Everything was great. The huge serving of beef brisket was tender and moist. The sides were tasty. My husband had the half rack of ribs with pit baked beans and BBQ pork skins. Great food. Great and friendly service.