All reviews cinnamon raisin bread press box small fitness room walking distance downtown area main building rooms are clean and comfortable parking lot desk person king room complimentary breakfast waffles cereal rates broadway
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Dreadful. Overpaid, due to booking late and there being a home football game, and got a gently used room.

Got to the room, and it was immediately evident that the room hadn’t been cleaned. The sheets were rumpled, had long hairs, and smelled like perfume.

Went to take a shower, and noticed that there was no soap provided. First thought it was a money saving move, bring your own toiletries and all that. Then saw a wet, used washcloth hanging from the shower curtain rack.

The front desk’s solution was to offer me clean sheets, which I was to then put on the bed myself. He explained that he was new, and didn’t know how to make the bed. I explained that I don’t work in the hospitality industry and therefore lacked the same experience , but even if I did, that I had paid for them to do it for me. The most comforting response I received was that management would be alerted, so that it wouldn’t happen again.

Strong suggestion to stay away from this absolutely pathetic excuse of a hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We've always stayed here while visiting friends in Missoula. This trip we found significant changes: no pool and no full breakfast buffet. Breakfast is still included in the rate if you loosely define the term "breakfast". Fortunately, McDonald's is a short 20 steps next door. No full breakfast and no pool make this lower cost motel a marginal value place to stay. We'll have a tough decision to make the next time we come; do we stay here or try another? It's always been a no-frill motel which was fine for the price but they've taken 'no-frills' to a new level for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Get far from the RR tracks as possible, 4 trains in 1 night. Football at UM can make this a noisy motel due to lots of fans staying here.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Our room (#130) was very clean and comfortable, and a good deal for the price. Check-in was easy and the clerk was very friendly. Breakfast was pretty minimal, but okay. Easy on/off the interstate, and convenient for gas and food. Nice place, just that train noise!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We were in Missoula for the Pearl Jam concert last week. We just needed a place to crash for one night. It was a perfectly pleasant stay -- walking distance to the University for the concert was definitely a plus! The place was clean,quiet and nicely kept. Our room was comfortable and clean. We were very happy with our one-evening stay.

I'll agree with the other reviews about the breakfast - poor quality. I'd say this was the one thing that was negative,but I wasn't expecting much in the way of breakfast. The breakfast room was nice -- lots of tables and chairs and good natural light. The actual selection of breakfast items were really ridiculously poor as if the staff could have cared less about the breakfast amenities. Overripe bananas, yogurt almost at their expiration date, stale cinnamon raisin bread and tepid juice. I came in for the coffee and left.

There is a McDonald's across the driveway, which I a good thing if you need food.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

It’s a decent work hotel. The breakfast wasn’t good, but the service and the room were perfect for a work night. Can’t complain about food options when you have a McDonald’s in the parking lot and a Burger King and Taco Bell across the street. I might not stay there again unless the breakfast options get better, but for a one night stay it was good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business