We stayed here three nights for a hockey tournament. We spend many weekends traveling for hockey all winter long. This is our fourth stay in Missoula, usually at more expensive chain hotels. This is hands down the overall best stay we have had here and maybe anywhere for sports. The rooms are just rooms,although they are good sized, not large, but larger than most other places we have stayed with the team. They are clean and comfortable.Each day we've been left a note from housekeeping telling us to ring them if we need anything.
The breakfast is much better than most and each evening there is soup and popcorn.
We asked to use the breakfast room for a team meal, not only did they allow it for no charge, we were given chocolate lips for all.
Everyone we spoke to working here were just so nice and accommodating. We travel with two small dogs and they charge one ten dollar fee. There is a lovely big yard and small creek for children and pets.
For teams or families or even a couple Ruby's is excellent value and service. We will most definatly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula
- Rubys Reserve Street Hotel
- Rubys Reserve Street Motel