US$168
US$148
US$124
US$127
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$144
Staybridge Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$140
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$131
US$127
galahotels.com
US$103
US$100
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$76
Super 8 Missoula/Reserve St.(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$77
All reviewsfront desksmelled nicewafflesrestaurants and shopsroom was cleanhard boiled eggsdecent breakfastfree breakfast isthe rooms were nicestayed here for nightswould stay againexcellent hotela wonderful staythird floorbiscuits and gravycomfort innstaff was friendly
Reviewed October 21, 2016

I travel all over the country almost weekly, and this was the worst hotel room and service I think I have ever had. My room was propped open when I got to it, followed by the desk clerk who proceeded wipe up sheetrock off my bathroom floor. The first thing I noticed in my room was that it was freezing and the window was wide open. I quickly shut the window and prepared to take a hot shower because I was cold. The shower water was also freezing. The covers had been turned back on the bed and the sheets were like ice blocks. When I went to brush my teeth, only a fine trickle of water came out of the sink. I couldn't even rinse the toothpaste out of the sink or get a glass of water to drink. I froze in the room until about 3 a.m. when I finally fell asleep. In the morning, my hair dryer did not work at all. I went down for breakfast and came back to the room, and my key card did not work. I had them re-key it, and it still didn't work. The third time it finally did work. I asked the desk clerk to have the manager call me, which never happened. When I finally called him, the best recourse he offered was a 20% discount. Horrible dirty motel; terrible customer service. Will never stay in any Sleep Inn again. Stay away from this motel!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank elaine59270
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your recent stay at Sleep Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our Head Maintenance engineer and our Head housekeeping departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, I apologize that your stay was not what you expected and I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to rectify our mistakes and provide you with superior service.

Kind regards,

Sleep Inn and Suites

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

All was good except waking up to the construction vehicles working outside our room. We stayed on the 3rd floor. Our bathroom had a foul smell in it also, either it was cleaned properly or it needed a deeper cleaning.

Stayed: October 2016

Dear Blova,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the construction, our neighbors next door to the Zootown Church just put in a new parking for their facility. TI will make sure that I let housekeeping know of your concerns regarding the bathroom. Again, I thank you for your review and we hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

My bride and I stayed here in Oct. It was a very pleasant surprise to find such wonderful accommodations, for such a good price. Nice pool and hot tub. Room was very clean and crisp. No fridge though. But no big deal to us. Breakfast was very good indeed. Eggs, gravy, make your own waffles. Great stuff!.
Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. It just had a friendly feel to it. I would recommend to anyone!
D. JONES.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Douglas J,

Congratulations on your nuptials! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We try very hard to make each guests stay enjoyable and relaxing. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to your next stay with us; whenever your travels bring you to Missoula again!

Reviewed September 26, 2016

This hotel is always clean and you receive a warm welcome usually by the GM. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. When I am in Missoula I always stay at this hotel. They have a good selection of breakfast items.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Claud H,

I thank you for your loyalty and your honest review. We love having you here and look forward to accommodating you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards

Reviewed September 22, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights over 4th July 2016 as we wanted to experience this special day in country USA. I pre-booked rooms for a great deal. On arrival check in was easy and the staff friendly. The manager changed our rooms to ground floor as we were on motorcycles and our bikes could be parked right outside the rooms.

The rooms were very comfortable and clean, bathroom was clean and shower acceptable. We spent time in the pool and it was fine, clean and refreshing. Breakfast was a small room and just a little disappointing but acceptable nonetheless.

I would stay here again as it is close to some restaurants and local shops.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool area are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Perry W.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you your trip to the U.S. was enjoyable. I hope you got to participate in all of the 4th of July festivities that our great town of Missoula had to offer. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us; whenever your travels bring you through Missoula again.