“Good lunch spot ”

Betty's Diner
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Betty’s Diner for lunch. The food was good and the service fast and friendly. My wife asked for a special lunch to accommodate a special diet. They had no problem preparing it for her.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while in Polson for 2 days. The staff was amazing...quick, friendly service & the view is absolutely incredible! Our food was great & moderately priced. I'd definitely recommend this little gem!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here based on reviews on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. Downhome cooking, real burgers, sit down and casual fare.
A great place to stop for lunch

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We went here for breakfast it was outstanding. The food was great the waitress was really nice we did not wait for anything. My wife said one of the best omelets she's ever had. Super place recommend highly

Reviewed April 22, 2018

And if that's not a good enough reason to stop here, what about the "kids and old farts menu" options? Betty's is a cute, hot pink, old-fashioned diner right across the road from Flathead Lake. When they say you can't miss it, they're right. Service is friendly and the food is just fine. We had burgers and biscuits-and-gravy. Substitute an egg for the hash browns? No problem and no charge. "Betty" even brewed a pot of decaf just for us. (Everyone who works there wears a "hello, my name is Betty" T-shirt.)

Been to Betty's Diner? Share your experiences!