“Dinner”

Finley Point Grill
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Finley Point Grill offers steaks, seafood, chops and catering. There is a full bar and the dining room is open for lunch with a special, and for dinner seven days a week
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant and have looked forward to driving up to the Flathead and stopping in for lunch in the summer or dinner. The clams and mussel appetizer is the best I’ve had anywhere.
Unfortunately after dinner here , this past week I may think twice about eating here ever again. I ordered the salmon special which was described as a grilled piece of salmon with a honey balsamic and chipotle glaze. The fish arrived at the table drenched in what tasted to me like barbecue sauce. I tried to scrap it off and eat it despite it and be a good sport .
I just couldn’t eat it. The waiter apologized and offered me a complimentary dessert.
This just aggravated me. I wanted a healthy piece of delicious fish. Not dessert. I left the food untouched. The manager was not available and the server didn’t seem to care. Yes... I won’t return .

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Joined both my parents, my husbands parents and my kids and granddaugher for the Easter Brunch this year, and boy were we impressed. All the food was so good, I hope they do it again next Easter. We'll definitely be back if they do!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Finley Point Grill offers fine dining and a bar on the Flathead Lake in Northwestern Montana, and it is a favorite of local residents as well as for seasonal visitors who summer on the Lake or who are driving through. The dishes are of generous portions with quality ingredients. My son visited from Seattle and his eyes showed surprise when he tasted the mixed seafood pasta complete with clams, so it must have measured up with big city restaurants he likes. It has a comfortable dining area, you can see the cooks at work yet the kitchen is separate and does not distract from the dining experience. It is located along the lake drive, although the dining room does not face the lake. Families can dine as well as couples who are out for a romantic evening.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

But middle dining everywhere else. Nice interior, very small bar area. We had 6 people in our group with a reservation. Seated right away. Food was good but definitely not great. I had their ribeye steak that was grisly and fatty. I asked that they not but their blue cheese topping on my steak but they did anyway. The little meat actually on this boneless steak was delicious. They were out of their famous primed rib when we arrived as well as the soup of the day and something else. It was 7 o'clock people. Waiter was good, but this place is overpriced for the lack of qualty of food. Don't expect much in Polson,Montana.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a coupon for buy one get one. The meal was excellent . We went there to celebrate our Anniversary and for us it was well worth the drive. It was about a 45 min drive for us. We are making plans to go back. Recommend making Reservation we did and I am glad we did.

Been to Finley Point Grill? Share your experiences!