“Fathers Day Dinner ”

Finley Point Grill
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Finley Point Grill offers steaks, seafood, chops and catering. There is a full bar and the dining room is open for lunch with a special, and for dinner seven days a week
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited Finely Point Grill for dinner on Fathers Day. Although they were booked up in the dining room, they made room for us in the bar. We both had steak and they were done to perfection!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

My husband said the prime rib was exceptional...I had the spaghetti and it was basically tomato juice with chunks of tomatoes...not great for me! Service was excellent..

Reviewed April 8, 2018

My family and I were in town for the weekend and came across FPG when looking for dinner. Glad we chose it. We were seated right away and started with some drinks and an appetizer. Then I order the ribeye (it was huge), my wife had the chicken, and our son had a kids pizza (big for a 7 year old). All the food was delicious and we couldn't have asked for better service. A little slice of chocolate cake to go and our dinner was complete. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

small place ... excellent food ... great service ... I had seafood and my wife had steak ... both were well prepared and timely.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant and have looked forward to driving up to the Flathead and stopping in for lunch in the summer or dinner. The clams and mussel appetizer is the best I’ve had anywhere.
Unfortunately after dinner here , this past week I may think twice about eating here ever again. I ordered the salmon special which was described as a grilled piece of salmon with a honey balsamic and chipotle glaze. The fish arrived at the table drenched in what tasted to me like barbecue sauce. I tried to scrap it off and eat it despite it and be a good sport .
I just couldn’t eat it. The waiter apologized and offered me a complimentary dessert.
This just aggravated me. I wanted a healthy piece of delicious fish. Not dessert. I left the food untouched. The manager was not available and the server didn’t seem to care. Yes... I won’t return .

Been to Finley Point Grill? Share your experiences!