“Dinner”
Review of Pray Cafe

Pray Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Pray
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Delicious trout with all the fixing, dessert is the Flaming orange or huckleyberry creme bruley!! Lamb, is also excellent.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Very good food, friendly staff, and friendly customers. There is no need to drive any further than the Pray Cafe.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

My first trip in to this family-owned & -run cafe will definitely not be my last! A meal of biscuits & gravy with farm-fresh eggs on top was perfect. A touch of Louisiana hot sauce was all I added -- which I do everywhere, including my own kitchen!

1  Thank David U
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We stopped in this little hometown cafe for breakfast they are only open from 8am to 2pm. We met the whole family 4 generations and had a great visit plus a meal that is as close to home cooked as you can get. We just loved the atmosphere and friendly people. You have to stop by this one if you are ever in this area.

1  Thank Jim C

Been to Pray Cafe? Share your experiences!