“The whole family loved Cafe Regis”
Review of Cafe Regis

Cafe Regis
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Red Lodge
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We had breakfast for lunch with eggs, crumpets, and more, and everybody was very pleased. Fresh ingredients. Bountiful servings. Wonderful service. We were so happy that we found this place. A perfect lunch.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

No harsh words for this sweet little Red Lodge cafe. No complaints. I had two eggs over easy, maple sausage, fruit bread, and hash brown potatoes. The single slice of fruit bread was very good, and I loved the tiny marigolds decorating the plate. The eggs were good, not overcooked, but they were a little crusty from a too-hot griddle. The potatoes were bland and may have been cooked earlier and reheated. The maple sausage was lukewarm but very tasty--oddly presented on a separate plate. The price was a little high, but worth it for the charming atmosphere. This place has a great reputation, and I've seen lines at lunch, so I know they are doing something right. Maybe I could have ordered better.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Visited from Florida and we were staying in an Air BnB in Bear Creek, MT outside of Red Lodge. Did a little bit of searching on Trip Advisor and came across this gem rated as number 1. We decided to give it a try and we were not disappointed!!

I had the wild salmon wrap- AMAZING and DELICIOUS and FRESH! Everything just tasted so fresh I cannot describe it. They grow a lot of their own veggies and you can taste it. wow -amazing! Staff was friendly and prompt and the building itself has history (which I love!). The location is very central and easy to locate/find/get to. My husband had a scramble that he thought was fantastic and fresh as well.

If you are in the Red Lodge area, be sure to stop by and visit for some good eats!

Judy C, Owner at Cafe Regis, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thank you. We are so glad you enjoyed the restaurant. Hope to see you again when you are in the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Laurel, Montana
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My mind is blown! I dont eat omletes, I ate the chili verde omlete and cant stop thinking of it! It is amazing! My son loved his blueberry corn cake! Best breakfast ever! Fresh fruit! Homemade fruit bread! WOW!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

If your in red lodge this is the best breakfast you can fine, place is clean and service is wonderful.

Judy C, Owner at Cafe Regis, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you, it was a pleasure to serve you. We strive for good service and incredible food. Your feedback means a lot.