“Great breakfast!”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Regis serves an outstanding breakfast in a welcoming atmosphere. The food options are varied and will meet any need. Service is terrific. Coffee is some of the best I have had at a restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As good as the reviews. Had the French Toast with fruit. Gorgeous. Lovely garden outside where their produce is grown.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had breakfast for lunch with eggs, crumpets, and more, and everybody was very pleased. Fresh ingredients. Bountiful servings. Wonderful service. We were so happy that we found this place. A perfect lunch.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

No harsh words for this sweet little Red Lodge cafe. No complaints. I had two eggs over easy, maple sausage, fruit bread, and hash brown potatoes. The single slice of fruit bread was very good, and I loved the tiny marigolds decorating the plate. The eggs were good, not overcooked, but they were a little crusty from a too-hot griddle. The potatoes were bland and may have been cooked earlier and reheated. The maple sausage was lukewarm but very tasty--oddly presented on a separate plate. The price was a little high, but worth it for the charming atmosphere. This place has a great reputation, and I've seen lines at lunch, so I know they are doing something right. Maybe I could have ordered better.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Visited from Florida and we were staying in an Air BnB in Bear Creek, MT outside of Red Lodge. Did a little bit of searching on Trip Advisor and came across this gem rated as number 1. We decided to give it a try and we were not disappointed!!

I had the wild salmon wrap- AMAZING and DELICIOUS and FRESH! Everything just tasted so fresh I cannot describe it. They grow a lot of their own veggies and you can taste it. wow -amazing! Staff was friendly and prompt and the building itself has history (which I love!). The location is very central and easy to locate/find/get to. My husband had a scramble that he thought was fantastic and fresh as well.

If you are in the Red Lodge area, be sure to stop by and visit for some good eats!

Judy C, Owner at Cafe Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you. We are so glad you enjoyed the restaurant. Hope to see you again when you are in the area.