Yodeler Motel
Comfort Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
ComfortInn
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$69
The Pollard(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$115
The Red Lodge Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
US$101
US$98
Travelocity
Alpine Lodge(Red Lodge)
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteam baththe ownerbasement roomwax roomthe lower levelupper floor roomswithin easy walking distancein townnice featureplace to stayafter a long daybeartooth highwayski lodgefriendly ownersparking lotgreat placerestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Great location near the base of the Red Lodge Mountain Ski Resort. Beautiful scenery surrounds the town. The motel is quaint and charming. The owners were very friendly. They have many different room types available. We chose a room with a king sized bed and a jacuzzi tub. The room was large and comfortable. The jacuzzi was great! They also have rooms available with steam showers. There is an outdoor hot tub. They have a room for ski waxing, and in the summer have supplies for washing your motorcycle if you're a biker. Great fireplace in the lobby, and we loved seeing their cat and dog! The rooms have a porch out the front door, and a walkway out the back door. You can watch the sunrise from the front and the sunset from the back. Nice place-we would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelsmarie
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We drove through a blizzard to get to Red Lodge. When we arrived we were greeted by friendly faces and the best, a huge hot fire going right in the lobby. Felt like we'd just gotten home. Our room (2 adult, 1 child) was very spacious and comfortable, with a great kitchenette and lots of space to hang wet ski clothes. The Yodeler has a nice hot tub that we used each day of our visit, it was always hot and clean. The remodeled room with flat screen was a great and eclectic combination with the vintage skiing and climbing equipment decor of the Lobby and gingerbread styling of the100 year old building. We were there for the skiing and the staff was very knowledgeable about the local resort and recommendations for our skiing level. Its pet friendly and the host animals are very well mannered and friendly. We had a great time and would highly recommend this motel for anyone going through Red Lodge.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ElwoodBozeman
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I (along with a group of friends) stayed at the Yodeler in February 2011. Overall, it was a great experience. We rented one double queen and three single king rooms. The steam showers were amazing! The 'modern rustic' decor was adorable, too. When I was making my reservation, the manager let me know that basement (or first floor) rooms were less expensive than 2nd floor rooms, which worked for us! We came to ski/snowboard, so we didn't plan on hanging out in our rooms anyways.

I only have two negative things to say:

1) We asked for three single king rooms and got two single kings and one single queen. It didn't really matter to us, since we didn't stay longer than a weekend. We didn't even bring it up with the management for that reason!

2) When we arrived, the manager let us know in a politelty strict way that they weren't going to stand for a group of loud 20-somethings in their hot tub, which is totally understandable! But we did bring 10 people to the tiny motel for 3 nights.

On the flipside, the postiive aspects were:

1) When I made my reservation, they offered me the cell phone number of the owner in case we arrived too late and the office was closed. I'm from Montana, so some good old Montana hospitality goes a long way in my book.

2) Located close enough to downtown to comfortably walk to eat.

3) OUTDOOR HOT TUB! We loved it!

4) Wax room. Very nice touch for the avid skiers and snowboarders!

Room Tip: 1st floor room = basement level But the first floor rooms are cheaper than the second floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank WhitMB
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Had the pleasure of staying at the Yodeler Jan. 15-18, 2012. My first ski trip to Red Lodge, MT.

The Yodeler had everything I needed to make my ski vacation great. It is very close to the ski resort and is within walking distance to downtown.

The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. A pleasant surprise was the steam sauna in the shower.

The owners were great folks and made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank garyh1089
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Great hotel if you want to bring your pets. Spacious rooms and I loved the steam shower. Very clean and well maintained and great rates.

Room Tip: Only certain rooms are available for travelers with pets, so specify at time of reservation.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple