“YUM”
Review of The Griddle

The Griddle
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Shelby
Description: Family friendly restaurant. Efficient staff who treats you like family!! Amazing food! People love our home made soups, we have weekly breakfast specials, daily lunch and dinner specials, and give our home made pies a try they melt in your mouth!!
Reviewed July 29, 2018

My husband and I went here on our road trip across the USA. It lived up to the hype! I had the 1 biscuit and gravy, one egg, half meat (bacon) meal and my husband had the Jerry’s omelet with the gravy over the omelet. The half portions were perfect for me, and my husband finished his portion as well. They were super friendly, and traffic even stopped for us as we crossed the street to our car. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank 189darlener

Reviewed July 24, 2018

If it weren't enough that the Griddle serves the best breakfast in Shelby, now they've expanded their hours and are serving dinner, too! Open until 9:00 pm, they have added some delicious items to the dinner menu. One of our Shelby favorites just got better. :-)

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

As always, great service and wonderful food!!!! I always have the Reuben sandwich with salad/raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The fries were delicious.It was a very friendly place and was better then truck stop food. The bacon was really thick and greasy. The bread was good. My son had a grilled cheese it was good. The coffee was instant coffee. It was kid friendly

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018

the Griddle had a good menu with great prices. food was served with good portions and the staff were very nice. great small town mentality and can see why it is a local favorite.

Date of visit: January 2018