All reviews waffles front desk person several days on the small side up to date sausage great selection room was large nice breakfast hot breakfast cereal motel montana business
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Paid 60 dollars for a room for family with 3 kids,so happy with price since room was large and clean.But!!!,there was litter in rear stairwell when we arrived that was still there the following day,staff on reception was not very friendly(having a bad day?),the main disappointment however was the breakfast since I read previous reviews saying it was good!,there was hot dog type sliced sausage,yuk!,cold eggs,and fried potatoes that were so under cooked they were still crunchy,also yuk!.there was cereal though :-)!!.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Brandon T, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm so sorry your stay was not excellent. Our teams strive to do an excellent job with each guest and we failed to do so during your stay. Thank you for letting me know about our breakfast so we can make sure our breakfast is one of the best out there as that's what we strive for. Again my apologies and we will use this as a tool to continue to get better.

We hope to have the opportunity to provide an exceptional stay in one of our new rooms when you are through Sidney next time.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I wouldn't normally consider staying in so cheap a room, but friends had stayed recently and commented on what a bargain it was. We were pleasantly surprised! Clean, convenient, pleasant staff, and good amenities. The breakfast was sparse and understaffed, but we didn't expect much. We'll definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room furthest from the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Brandon T, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your review and your wonderful comments on our property and staff. I will be sure to share this review with the staff as they work hard to give the best experience possible to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and decided to stay here because of the reviews and location but will never stay again. The rate was great, breakfast was good, hot and fresh but that was the end. Only two electrical outlets worked and only one of the plugins worked on those, which means only half of my equipment got charged. The refrigerator either doesn’t work or that outlet is bad also, I had it turned to max but it never got cold. Bye bye food I bought. The shower head flew of while showering and hit me. The shower curtain and rod is not secure so mid shower it fell to the floor, and let’s not forget about the mold, mold and more mold. The lady at checkout told me she’ll make note of it to let maintenance aware, well thank you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Brandon T, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm so sorry your stay was not excellent. Our teams strive to do an excellent job with each guest and we failed to do so during your stay. Again my apologies and we will use this as a tool to continue to get better.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Sidney Montana has an over abundance of new and up to date chain hotels. This place has been around for quite awhile and is a local standout. I was half expecting something outdated, dingy and rundown but was happy to find that it was clean, bright and inexpensive. I guess my only negative comment would be that he bathroom (toilet & shower) was designed for Lilliputians. A little on the small side. Location was easy to get to. Staff were friendly and they had a very nice breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Brandon T, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you staying with us and seeing how we have kept up with the new hotels with our updated linens and amenities. We would like you to try one of our new rooms as the bathrooms and rooms are bigger. It is great to hear about our staff and breakfast and I will be sure to pass them along to the staff.

Thanks again,

Brandon Taylor

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We stayed at this motel on our way through Montana. We felt that we were taking a chance staying at a motel with a total cost of $55 for 2 adults including breakfast and taxes when we booked it online. It turned out to be a real bargain. We had been camping for several days and this motel was about the same as we paid at some campgrounds when the cost of breakfast was considered.
The motel was clean, quiet and comfortable. We appreciated having a microwave and fridge in the room. Coffee and tea were always available in the dining room in addition to the coffee maker in the room. The wifi was adequate. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast was ample with good choices. The breakfast is available very early (5 AM) which was great for us so that we got an early start for our journey home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Brandon T, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for your review of our property and letting us know about your stay. It is great that you took a chance on us and were satisfied with all of our many amenities that we offer here at the Richland Inn & Suites.

Thanks again,