All reviews amazing staff one night maintenance man beds were very comfortable a great stay desk clerk apartment brand mt montana
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Clean and Comfortable with Nice Complete Kitchen . Bed Was Comfy and Suite Also Had an Easy Chair and Great Table / Desk Combo . Also Nice Bathroom and Large Walk-In Shower . Topped Off With a Hot Breakfast in the Morning . I Found Staff To Be Very Pleasant and Eager To Please . Enjoyed a Great Stay .

Room Tip: Ask For What You Want .... Staff are Very Accommodating .
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I haven't been back for a year, and what a difference! the "manager" reeks of pot and walks around stoned, all the employees are outside smoking, I was moved three times to get a "clean" room. That just meant the maid had been there, not that it was clean. Breakfast was hard and cold eggs and warm milk. Hope you can get the other manager back.

Room Tip: Just don't.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2018

I used to look forward to this part of my route because of my stay here. But a while back there was a management change and I noticed things and service going down hill. I stayed at a couple different hotels like the Candlewood and Holiday Inn Express on a few trips to give them a chance to straighten things out. I stayed this week and it still was no good. That is to bad.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Suites are large and well kept. Bed is amazingly comfortable. Tasty breakfast. Great value. Only word of warning would be that it is located right beside the fire station, so be prepared to hear occasional sirens.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017

The room we stayed in at the MainStay Suites was absolutely perfect. The suite had a full sized refrigerator with a built-in ice maker, a stove top built into the the counter, and a dishwasher. That alone made this the most fully equipped hotel room I've ever stayed in. The bathroom was huge, as well as the shower, and everything was clean and comfortable. My travel companion and I enjoyed the room so much that we wished we could have stayed an extra day, just to take advantage of it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple