See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

At my request and at no cost to me, Mark, owner of this wonderful, historic hotel, provided me — a hot and tired cross-country cyclist — his spacious back yard for a campsite. I’m very grateful for his hospitality. Thank you, Mark!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Came to see our daughter who is living in Stevensville—had wonderful stay in this historic bed and breakfast. We stayed in the Nurses Suite which had just been repainted and cleaned. The bed was comfy and had nice breakfast. The owners are kind and we wish them great success as they continue to make this b & B even better. We’ll be back!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We were in Stevensville last April for a funeral for our beloved grandfather. Mark and Dana were so warm and welcoming to our whole family. It felt like we were staying at a family members' house. The room was clean, quiet and the breakfast was wonderful! Great experience!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at many B&B's and historic hotels... each one being very unique and special... This one was fashioned in and themed for the hospital it once was... We stayed in Doc Thorntons Suite. We were most pleasantly surprised. Most important of all was the extra warm and friendly hospitality shown by Mark & Dana.
Thanks for the memories!!!
Tony & Tacie
Seattle WA

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Like Snoopy’s novels, our story starts out – “It was a dark and stormy night” when we arrived at the historic Stevensville Hotel in Stevensville, MT, after completing the first half of the Bitterroot Bike Trail that runs from Missoula south along Hwy 93 to Angler’s Roost just south of Hamilton, MT.

After finishing the approximately 30-mile trip, my wife and I were tired, wet (since the weather had changed from partly cloudy to a cold rain) at approximately 6:30 pm, we arrived at the Stevensville Hotel. We were met by the new owners, Mark and Dana; while she helped my wife check in, Mark helped me put the bikes away where they would be safe and stay dry. Inside, they showed us to our room, which was warm, clean, and comfortable. A mixture of Oriental and European furnishings, the room was quite cozy. The suite consisted of the living room, a large bedroom, and a very large bathroom with both a Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower. Overall a very nice setup. Offering hot coffee and/or wine when we checked in, the owners were in every way accommodating to see that we were comfortable. After spending the night in a very comfortable bed, we awoke to freshly brewed coffee and then breakfast, both of which were very good. After breakfast, we started off to finish the second leg of our journey. While I hate to give out such a neat hideaway, anyone traveling through Stevensville, MT needs to stop and enjoy a night or two at this gem of a hotel. The owners are great, the surroundings are comfortable, and the area around Stevensville has many adventures to enjoy.

Date of stay: March 2017