“Good Food”

Smoke Jumper Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We take special pride and the freshest ingredients to provide our guests with a quality, affordable dining experience. First in gluten free, with dedicated appliances and homemade batters. It is our mission to cater to the needs and exceed the expectations of those with food allergies and specific dietary concerns. Or just a picky palate! You Cant Fake Fresh!
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

If you are waiting for your flight, stop in for a brew and burger. Wings aren't bad either. The fries are slightly battered and delish
Friendly service

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Definitely a whole in the wall! Came here for a nice lunch as a group and that is definitely what we received!!
We had the kindest waiter named Amanda. She knew how to make people have a good time and laugh. Upon arrival the room was packed with a bus load of tourists and we were warned that the service would be a bit slow. There was only one waiter for all 10 tables. I believe that our waiter Amanda did an amazing job. Although the wait was told to be a bit long and service a bit slow, it was quite reasonable.
Once Amanda came by, I ordered Chicken Tenders and a root beer. We didn't wait too long before the delicious Chicken Tenders that could last me two meals arrived.
With the amazing waiter, and the amazing waiter, I would defiantly return to this restaurant. With a small restaurant, in an even smaller airport, I would never except to have such a great and quality meal here.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

I own a business in West Yellowstone Montana and always send my customers to the Smokejumper Cafe. I love the GF options.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Interesting location at the very small West Yellowstone airport. Nice atmosphere. The real treat though is the food and the number of gluten free offerings. James has a strong understanding of cross contamination issues and goes to great lengths to ensure that all gluten free food is safe for those who cannot eat gluten. Dedicated appliances and work areas make sure of it. The food itself was wonderful, both the GF and the regular. Awesome breakfast.

1  Thank gil c
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Very aware of gluten free and cross contamination. James is the head everything. Had the fish and chips it is the best I have had in a long time. You would not know it was gluten free if did not know it, James custom mixes his own flours.

1  Thank Greg G