“Delicious Lunch”

Smoke Jumper Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We take special pride and the freshest ingredients to provide our guests with a quality, affordable dining experience. First in gluten free, with dedicated appliances and homemade batters. It is our mission to cater to the needs and exceed the expectations of those with food allergies and specific dietary concerns. Or just a picky palate! You Cant Fake Fresh!
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We checked them out for lunch after seeing the good reviews. They lived up to and surpassed our expectations. My lobster roll (on a burger bun) had lots of lobster that appeared to be grilled with some delicious seasoning. I almost liked it better than soaking in butter. The fries were generous in serving and hot, crispy and not overly salted. My husband enjoyed his chicken club and fries. He loved the crispy dill pickles even though he makes faces as they were really dill.

Only a small seating area so don't be late. The only thing I didn't like was no printed receipt available.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch while out geocaching. The food was good, we spilt a tuna melt and fries. The cafe was busy but the service was prompt.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing for gluten free food!!!! Or was totally worth driving to the airport to eat here. I talked with the owner and he has spent hours developing his gluten free recipes. They are amazing. I had the chicken cordon blue sandwich and fries. It tastes amazing! Very great food. I wish he would make a chain here in salt lake so I could eat there more often.

1  Thank Angelina A
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

OMG!!! This place ROCKS!!! My boyfriend had the GLUTEN FREE (yes that's right) GLUTEN FREE fish and chips yesterday. He has celiac and never gets fish and chips but they use a gluten free beer. They were so AWESOME we are back today and I am having them too. Yesterday had the bison burger and it was great too! So is the lobster bisque. We are staying in town but will trek out here every day if I can.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

The Smokejumper Cafe is a small, diner type restaurant located in the very small West Yellowstone Airport terminal. Not having any other options, and not knowing what to expect, we had breakfast there one morning before a flight. Everything was very good, the server was friendly and provided good service, and the prices were reasonable, especially for an airport.