All reviewsseven milesno elevatorgeneral storeyogurtroom was cleanan easy drivebasic breakfaststayed one nightbasic hotelroad tripafter a long dayfree breakfastyellowstoneparkkoamicrowavegas
Reviewed July 11, 2018

had issues in payment. lady at the reception was rude. took long time to pull out booking and charged once again even when we had paid online. then said it was only a hold which is also not right because full payment was already done. was not clear in communication. rooms were clean though. breakfast was ok. location was good near west Yellowstone. paid too much per night for this place. we paid almost 225. should not be more 120-130 per night.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Anil B
WestYellowstoneGM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hi Anil,
I am sorry you had a less than great experience at our hotel. We strive to deliver great guest service, but apparently fell short this time. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you; please call the hotel directly at 406.646.9584 and ask to speak with me.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

They neglect to inform you that they are located 10 miles out of town and you have to drive in and out to eat or shop. Hotel was ok in itself but the continental breakfast was bare bones with hard boiled eggs and toast as the main items with cereal as option.

Room Tip: Not sure. No elevator so unless you are fit or have light suitcases you are best on lower floor
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gread2016

Hi,
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. We are located 7 and 1/2 miles west of the town of West Yellowstone. We are a hotel out of the hustle and bustle of West Yellowstone. I am sorry you had not noticed this before making your reservation.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Front desk attendant was very nice, hotel was clean. I would recommend eating beforehand however, the place next door only serves until 9 and were not accommodating to travelers any time after that. No pool, but comfortable place.

Room Tip: Would recommend staying here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy you found us to be friendly and the rooms clean. I hope to see you next time you visit Yellowstone.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

The room was comfortable and clean, no fan in the bathroom therefore it was a little stuffy in the room and musty part of the time. We appreciate the friendly staff.....especially Martha. The breakfast was decent with good variety.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WestYellowstoneGM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Hi Lisa:

Thank you for the nice review! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Mike Jackson, General Manager

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Front desk was welcoming at our arrival. Stay was nice, room was clean. Continental breakfast was lacking substance and quality.

Vehicle was dinged in 2 spots in the parking lot overnight, bad luck I guess.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff L

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the nice review of our Super 8. I wish you had let us know about your vehicle -- the parking lot was full as we were sold out, but I would have helped you file a police report for your insurance. I hope to see you next time you visit Yellowstone!

Mike Jackson, General Manager