“Breakfast Only Restaurant”

Trapper's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Biscuits were warm and delicious. Wait staff were friendly and helpful Particularly patient with non English speaking patrons. Scrambled eggs were cooked quickly over high heat making them a little too crispy and rubbery for my taste.Oatmeal was plentiful and very good.

There are newer reviews for Trapper's Family Restaurant

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good breakfast. Good servers. A good stopping point. You can get a typical breakfast here. It is not fine dinning, but better that your average chain.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

While I wouldn't have eaten here all three days of my stay at the attached Day's Inn (but for my vouchers) the food was good and the service was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We got a voucher for breakfast from the Days Inn for a 4-choice meal for our 2-day stay, likely because the hotel was being renovated, but we still paid tax and gratuity and was more than worth it. The staff could not have been nicer (two lovely hardworking girls each morning) and not treated any worse for having a voucher. Food was made to order (they nailed a perfect over easy egg both mornings) and I was full and satisfied, as was my sister. Between us we had 3 of the 4 breakfast voucher options (why get oatmeal or cereal?), and very satisfied.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Our stay at the Days Inn included free breakfast so that's why we visited each morning of the four day stay. Had we not had free breakfast we likely would have tried as much as three other breakfast dining options. Food was average. The bacon was probably the highlight for me; thick, slightly crispy and flavorful. Not much else compared. I had biscuits and gravy on 2 days and eggs with the meat side the other two days. None of them were very tasteful, IMHO. Service was hit and miss. Some days it was quick and efficient, other days not so much. As mentioned we had freebie tickets so we only paid for drinks. The two girls always split a meal (not big breakfast eaters) so the ticket was usually only a few dollars or less. Location was good since it was onsite to the hotel. Between other lodging residents and those outside customers I highly advise getting in early. One day we didn't and it took about 15-20 minutes to get a table. Décor is dated but in line for the location; fishing and hunting gear, and stuffed animals one would expect to encounter in Yellowstone and surrounding areas. Nothing bad can be said and likewise nothing over the top excellent to report either.

1  Thank j3mmr71