“Only eat here if you stay at days inn”

Trapper's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food is basic breakfast food but nothing special. Both my dad and I got the 2 eggs, meat, and hashbrowns (the number 1 on the coupon). The scrambled eggs are not fluffy but were okay. The bacon was really good and the hashbrowns are bland. My dad isn't as picky as me and he really enjoyed his food. The service was fine and we didn't wait long for our meal but I wouldn't pick this place if I didn't stay at the days inn.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Waitress was sweet, but it took 3 trips to get our meal correct. My bacon was so dry it would have shattered on the plate. Another plate of food was actually cold. Save your money, forget the meal vouchers from Days Inn and go to Three Bear instead.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Simple straightforward and an excellent breakfast.
Not special, just good, and good service and value.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Biscuits were warm and delicious. Wait staff were friendly and helpful Particularly patient with non English speaking patrons. Scrambled eggs were cooked quickly over high heat making them a little too crispy and rubbery for my taste.Oatmeal was plentiful and very good.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good breakfast. Good servers. A good stopping point. You can get a typical breakfast here. It is not fine dinning, but better that your average chain.