“YUM!”

Running Bear Pancake House
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Tampa, Florida
“YUM!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Be sure to check out their daily specials! Their regular menu items are outstanding, and daily 'specials' give the standard fare a delicious twist. Go daily!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank LovinWest

Salt Lake City, UT
“Decent Food, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Breakfast for two comes out to about $20, which isn't bad for this little town. Last time I loved this place, this time wasn't so great. I had the biscuits and gravy, the biscuit was too bready (didn't taste like a regular biscuit). Portions were good.

I wasn't thrilled with the server. Originally I wanted pancakes, eggs and bacon (pretty standard), but they don't have anything like that, just a "stackable" version that has the eggs and bacon between the pancakes. The server said they couldn't "unstack" the meal, and they didn't have anything on the menu like what I requested. Call me crazy, but you would think a pancake house could handle pancakes, eggs and bacon (they have in the past...). I'm going to give them the benefit of a doubt and assume it was just the server who needed a little more training.

• Visited February 2012
Santaquin, Utah
“Favorite Place to eat”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I have eaten in West Yellowston dozens of times. My favorite place to eat is Running Bear. We know make a point to eat there each time we're in West Yellowstone. Excellent breakfast/lunch. It isn't open for supper, so you need to get there during breakfast or lunch time. Sadly, I wrecked my truck rushing to get there before it closed (hit a deer).

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank kimbarlow
Tuscaloosa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Breakfast was very good. We only ate breakfast here. Service was good and the food was great.

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast to start your day!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Ate here our final morning after tiring of the basic fare at our hotel and with some extra time to linger. It's a pancake house, so we stuck with the pancakes, blueberry in my case and chocolate chip for my friend. In addition to standard syrup, they also provided warm boysenberry syrup. Flavor was good with blueberries both in the pancakes and on top of the pancakes. I also had a side dish of hash browns that were a mix of crispy and soft, with good flavor. There were lots of other home-made options on the menu. Well worth the visit!

They serve breakfast until 2pm and serve lunch (largely sandwiches) 11a-2pm. The day I was there I noticed a sign on the door saying they were now open at 0630 instead of 7am, even better for days when you are heading out on a snowmobile trip or other tour.

• Visited February 2012