My husband and I spent 3 weeks out west in August. This was by far the worst place we stayed and for the price $169 per night!! The bathroom had sewer nats coming out of the bathtub and the toilet. We asked to be moved and they wouldn't. Other people came in after us and they got rooms. I decided to brave the sewer nats about 11:30 am, most people were already gone for the day and I didn't have any hot water. Nothing like taking a luke warm shower. The people at the front desk were very rude!! I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western