“Nice rooms”

Best Western Weston Inn
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in West Yellowstone
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Nice Motel, big room, good breakfast, not too much wrong, indoor swimming pool, lifts which is great for luggage and close to all the shops.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 December 2011

The hotel itself was great. Spacious, clean rooms and a really good breakfast. The price is what you have to expect in West Yellowstone, you probably won't find any cheap hotels.

But what really sets them above is their helpful staff. We had to cancel the rest of our stay due to a bad situation. The owners were nice enough to cancel the remaining 2 nights without charging us anything for that. And they were also very, very helpful otherwise!

We would stay there if we visit Yellowstone again, without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I was with a group when I stayed here so someone else had made the reservations, but I was very pleased with it. It seemed fairly new. The mattresses and room was very good. It was large and well maintained. It was more than I had expected since I've stayed in enough Best Westerns that I was a little leery of it. The only problem for me was we stayed in the building behind the main building and I had to carry my luggage down 6 steps to get to my room. That would not be a problem for most but was for me. I would recommend this hotel to others and the next time I'm in West Yellowstone, I will make plans to stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We booked a room with 2 double beds and I was pleasantly surprised at the size...it was HUGE! Very clean room. We had a ground floor room. We could hear the people walking around above us occasionally. The pool was closed, but the hot tub was nice. (SUPER HOT) The employees were friendly. Hotel is next to a city park. Our room had a "park view", it was really nice.

Breakfast was the biggest surprise. Waffles, hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, oatmeal, hot chocolate. We paid $69 a night for this hotel (off season) and it was a great experience.

To get to the main part of Yellowstone took us over 20 minutes from this hotel. If you have the $$ stay IN the park. If not, this hotel was a great option with excellent location. It's cheaper then the other Best Western's in West Yellowstone and all 3 are a few hundred yards apart.

Kids activities are the pool, hot tub and adjacent park.

Room Tip: Park view on the South side was nice. With the ceiling being so thin, with kids I would NOT get a m...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank swimswithturtle
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and I had to say it was a positive experience. Although the check in guy was a bit unfriendly (Check out guy was very nice!!!), overall I was highly satisfied with the hotel. The room is really huge and I mean really huge, it contained 2 king beds (I booked a single room), large bathroom with a large shower area, and a closet. The room had a coffee maker, TV, heater/AC, and a fridge. The beds were comfy with enough pillows and the whole room was spotlessly clean. The heater is modern & worked perferctly & it was easy to control the temp. inside the room. The bathroom was also spotless & had a hair dryer. The breakfast was very nice, with large varaities including waffles.
The only negative issue I can remember about this hotel is its parking. Finding a parking spot is not that easy & I had to park a bit far from my building entrance.
All in all, a satisfying experience & would recommend this hotel for other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2011

HI Thank you for your review, we do take pride in our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed staying with
us.
We will continue to try to improve to make the stay better.

Reviewed 2 October 2011

This a very old, very overpriced property. Hard to sleep on old uncomfortable beds and a very irratating buzzing from vent fans in the room below. When I voiced a complaint to the front desk person, he said he knew about the fan and would try to check it out. No improvement and no further work from the front desks. Breakfast eating area very small and very limited on food selection. If you must stay in West Yellowstone I would try another property or stay a few miles farther out or try properties within the Park.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Hello There

First of all I would like to thank you for your response, and I apologize that your experience was disapointing. I was suprised at the comments about the beds , they were all replaced in the last
year, i will of course look into the fan issue so we can get it fixed, regards the breakfast area we are
renovating our lobby ,breakfast and front desk and adding more seating and more items in the breakfast offerings, and we keep our prices in line with other hotels in town. We will make sure
we take of the items you mentioned.
Agian thank you and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

My husband and I spent 3 weeks out west in August. This was by far the worst place we stayed and for the price $169 per night!! The bathroom had sewer nats coming out of the bathtub and the toilet. We asked to be moved and they wouldn't. Other people came in after us and they got rooms. I decided to brave the sewer nats about 11:30 am, most people were already gone for the day and I didn't have any hot water. Nothing like taking a luke warm shower. The people at the front desk were very rude!! I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple