All reviews tax and tip breakfast vouchers attached restaurant great pool in town laundry room pool and hot tub yellowstone park visiting yellowstone few blocks shops and restaurants beds were comfortable west entrance trappers tubs
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

At check in they couldn’t find reservation. Took about 45 minutes to get a room. Room had nothing plugged in. No clock, no fridge, no bedside lights. Bed frame had a piece of metal sticking straight out about 3 inches right where one gets into the bed. It wracked my ankle, black and blue and swollen. When I told them about it so no one else would get hurt, they shrugged. Price was not a bargain by any means. A positive? Good location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel's location can't be beat- it's walking distance to the west entrance of Yellowstone, and it's in the middle of everything in the town of West Yellowstone, so it was easy walking to get anywhere.

The hotel was very clean (I'm a germophobe, so I always inspect hotel rooms before I let my family settle in.). And the staff was very helpful and informative. It does look a bit old, though. And the section we stayed in isn't part of the main building- you have to walk across the driveway to get to it. It didn't look like that door locked at night or anything, either, although maybe I missed that, since we entered while it was still fairly early, so, as a woman traveling with a child, I didn't sleep well, because I was constantly on edge listening for anything going on in the hallways.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018

This hotel has a great location, just a 100 yards from the West Gate entrance. Extremely clean. Room was nice size, two hot tubs and a great water slide. Also, a restaurant is available on site, and free breakfast is available.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool :)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stayed here for four days while touring Yellowstone. Great location near the West entrance. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Rooms were up to date and clean. Staff was very helpful -- recommended some good restaurants. On-site laundry (accepts quarters) was very helpful. We had five in a room and the room was big enough to have a cot inside. They did offer two vouchers for Trappers restaurant, which offers a hardy breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in 335. Very quiet room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting Yellowstone and had a great stay. Spacious rooms and good breakfast. Older but kept up nicely. Very friendly staff. Great location for going to the National Park.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family