“Always a favorite!”

Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Whitefish
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweet and savoury crepes made with local and in-house ingredients. Locally roasted coffee,tea, and specialty beverages. Seasonal soups or locally grown salads.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Whenever I visit, I always make a stop or two here. Love, love, love their menu and have tried a variety: savory, sweet, spicy, and have loved them all. The only problem can be if the crepe maker person cooks the crepe too long and it is over-browned. If this happens, the crepe loses the special soft consistency that distinguishes it. Luckily, this only happened to me once, and I simply asked them to make me another, which was perfect.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I have been coming to Amazing Crepes for years and it continues to be my favorite place to eat in town. When people are visiting me here in town I always make sure to take them here for breakfast. These Crepes are amazing!! I personally love the savory crepes and have tried almost every menu option available and have never been disappointed. If you are looking for a delicious place to eat breakfast or lunch that will please the whole family I couldn't recommend this place more.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Yuck. Over priced, spoiled milk, left out some of my ingredients in my crepes. Wish I wouldn't have pre tipped. The employees never came and checked on us.

1  Thank KellyE1265
SaraS6795, Manager at Amazing Crepes, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear Kelly,

Please accept our apologies that you were not satisfied with your visit. Can you kindly email me directly at info@amazingcrepes.com with the date that you visited so I can address this issue with our staff? We have been training some new team members lately, so it is possible that an ingredient was inadvertently omitted from your crepe. If so, we would like to make this right for you by refunding your meal or providing a gift card for your next visit. We source our milk locally from Kalispell Kreamery. The milk is non-homogonized, which allows the milk and cream to separate. On occasion, people mistake the appearance of the separated milk and cream to mean that the milk is spoiled. Perhaps that is what happened in this case? However, if you were indeed served spoiled milk, that is wholly unacceptable, and we would be happy to send you a refund. Again, please reach out to me directly at info@amazingcrepes.com so we can resolve this issue for you.

Best regards,

Sara

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We opted to stop here for breakfast one day because we haven't had crepes in ages. It was a yummy treat! I chose a crepe with fresh strawberries and drizzled with lemon juice. My husband ate a savory crepe with sausage. We were both delighted by the experience.

SaraS6795, Owner at Amazing Crepes, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Breakfast is our favorite too! Thanks for stopping by and posting a review :)

Reviewed September 11, 2018

This was the best meal we had while in Whitefish - BAR NONE - I had a savory breakfast crepe, my wife had a sausage & pesto crepe and we shared a dark chocolate & strawberry crepe for after breakfast desert ! HOLY COW , how could anything taste so good !!! I can understand why they are only open for breakfast & lunch , if they were open for dinner , the other restaurants in town would have a hard time staying in business ! it's worth finding time to eat here ! I wish there was one of these in my home town , , , but sadly no :-(

1  Thank Dennis H

Hey Dennis! We're so glad you loved it, and hope you enjoyed your time in Whitefish! Cheers!