This is not a fancy, upscale resort. Keep that in mind when you book, and you'll be satisfied. The pool is small and is primarily there for the water slide. The two hot tubs are out doors, and were always hot. Breakfast bar was clean, well stocked and well attended to. Sausage, eggs, toast, cereal, juice, coffee etc.
The rooms on the ground floor have doors directly to the parking lot and into the hallway. Rooms are ok. They are clean, but showing signs of the volume of low budget families who frequent this hotel.
Come here to sleep, swim and hit the slopes. Keep your expectations low and you'll be satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain lodge Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Whitefish Mountain Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more! We also offer shuttle service for pick up and drop off at the airport for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana