Arrow Hotel
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Broken Bow(Broken Bow)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$62
US$80
Agoda.com
US$65
All reviewshistoric hotelliving roomfull kitchensmall towntown squaresmall apartmentblack hillsthe upper floorskitchen areabar and grillenjoyed our stayvisiting familynice hotelking suitecomfortable bedgreat place to staybow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I had the opportunity to stay at this property while having some meetings in north central Nebraska. This is by far the cleanest and nicest small town hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are extremely nice and I truly feel like I am at home when I stay here. The rooms are very spacious and have a excellent kitchen area. The bar and restaurant was a great place to have good conversations and unwind. And finally the price for what you got for the room and great service was out of this world!! This hotel is a must stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cropsclone
Reviewed 30 June 2011

This place is a gem! Every "room" is a mini-suite, and ours was the deluxe version! Wished I could have stayed here many nights -- in this apartment-like accommodation. Service was fine, and interesting that the front-desk personnel were also the restaurant waiters. We enjoyed playing cards around the "dining" table in our suite; also liked the living room recliner for reading. Nearly a full kitchen, which we did not use. The only down-side I would mention is poor lighting for reading in bed. Also, some folks would want a t.v. in the bedroom. For us, this was a terrific place to spend an evening, night, and one short morning!

Room Tip: Hotel honors AAA, seniors, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean023
Reviewed 24 October 2010

A welcome change from the chain hotels/motels. The accomodations were clean and comfortable. The accomodation I had was like a small apartment with range, fridge, breakfast bar and large bathroom. The staff was very pleasant, with a genuine concern for the client's comfort. Parking could be a little problem, but that was made up for by the pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank YorkSadey
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We decided to take US 92 to get to Jackson, WY and the Arrow Hotel was a big reason i'm glad we did. A very cool and interesting hotel (not a $30 budget special) very spacious rooms, very clean, and the restaurant is great.

I've stayed at a lot of hotels when it is 10 F and the air in the room is sooo dry - but not here, excellent air quality and humidity. Too bad most travelers slog along on I-70 with all the ho-hum places.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davekogden
Reviewed 30 August 2010

The place is where I expected in the downtown area. Parking was an issue when we arrived. Everyone in town was there eating at the hotel's restaurant. Which we later found out why. We came in on our bikes soaking wet and they allowed us to park in their garage for a small additional fee (great!). This allowed us to dry off our bikes and ourselves. The room was really cute and comfortable. The rate was shockingly low. This is a gem of a place on the scenic Sandhills Journey Byway.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple