All reviews yogurt stayed here beds were very comfortable no elevator biscuits and gravy mccook motel highway shower
Reviewed July 18, 2016

My wife and I spent 4 nights at this hotel and had a pleasant experience. The rooms are clean with plenty of room to move around. The breakfast is free each day and has several options to choose from. The small bar is nice to just have a beer after a long day with two TV's to watch news or sports. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a welcome addition to Cambridge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2016

Sure, its a small town, but Cambridge is pretty nice. The Cobblestone Inn and Suites is only a year old and is a huge lodging asset to the area, including nearby McCook. We stayed here after a high school class reunion over Memorial Day. The staff, the building and room quality are way beyond what the nightly rates would suggest. My reservation was a prepay so I told the girl who checked me in and she saw that it was already paid for. A couple of weeks later, I had a charge for the room (again) on my cc bill. A call to the hotel and a call back from the manager solved all. I was refunded the amount posthaste. Very good service. I'd go back if we ever get to Cambridge again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at The Cobblestone Inn & Suites. Rooms are very clean, comfortable, and have everything you need. Breakfast was good and the staff were very friendly. It was great to get a room on the main floor and the chocolate cookies at night were delicious!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

The Cobblestone name has been gaining some familiarity in my home state of Iowa- so we decided to check the brand out on our visit to McCook. Located about 25 minutes east- this hotel property is obviously new and in great condition. Things are clean, well appointed and modern. Although the hotel is small (you really wouldn't need anything much larger for Cambridge) it definitely ranks right up there with your more prominent and known hotel brands with quality and amenities. I noticed there was a small breakfast area, a food pantry (soda, candy, etc.) and even a small bar serving a minimal selection of alcoholic beverages. The rooms were very nice - and featured everything you'd see at your higher ranking hotels such as premium bedding/mattresses, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, mini-fridge and microwave. What I found notably different was the in-room coffee maker offered a little selection of hot-tea as well. That was a definite plus for a non-coffee-drinker like myself. I noticed there was a guest laundry room that doubled as an exercise room, too. It was slightly awkward to see a few pieces of work-out equipment paired with a washer and dryer, but I suppose it's better than nothing. I had the opportunity to personally meet the General Manager (Judy) on Saturday morning- and she seemed as caring and accommodating as her staff that we had come into contact with the previous day and upon checkout. If my stay is even just the average benchmark, I presume this hotel should be rather successful in customer service should it continue on that path. We enjoyed our stay- and so long as the operations stay just as consistent- I could highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Nice clean new hotel with free WiFi, nice breakfast, a little bar and even heat and serve meals. The rooms were nice with fridge, microwave and coffee maker.

Towels were okay, but washcloths were soft. Beds were comfy.

Love the Archive brand of toiletries they furnish although they didn't have lotion in the room. I find that odd for dry Western Nebraska.

Front desk staff was okay, not overly friendly - but okay.

Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business