“Good atmosphere”

Add it.
The Heritage Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice atmosphere and courteous staff. Large variety of menu options. I had breakfast for dinner - nice. My co-workers ordered a variety of selections, from Teriyaki chicken to chicken fried steak. We had a great time. Much better than being forced to eat bar food at other establishments.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were visiting our daughter in college and this was the place that her friends said was the best place in town. I had a hamburger and I could tell that they spent the extra money for higher quality beef. We had the shrimp cocktail appetizer and it was very good. My daughter had the ribs and she said they were the best ribs she's ever had and she's a ribs connoisseur. I had two complaints- 1st, the waitress was inexperienced & should have had more training; 2nd was no avocados. I wish all restaurants would carry avocados-esp. in season. Btw, they come sliced and frozen- no waste this way. No big deal, we will be back.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a whole new Heritage Grille. The new owners have completely re written the menu, with new dishes, and new prices. The food is fairly priced for the portion sizes on the two meals I have tried ( bacon cheeseburger, and chicken Alfredo ) and the new staff is eager to please even during a busy lunch. An added plus, they are now open on Monday's!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

For a small town, this place was a total surpise. They took and honored reservations, atmosphere was lovely, food was delicious. Service was slow the night we were there, though. Waiter did not know the specials, he forgot to bring silverware, etc.
But hey, you are in small town America, what is your hurry? Nice choice of steak, pasta, wines and desserts. I would definitely recommend Heritage Grill, if passing through Chadron.