“a perfect place to relax”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anna P
Guelph
“3 star at best”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We enjoyed our vacation at the cottage very much but there is a few things that I wish where done better.
The cottage was a 3 out of five at best because as you drive up it looks very run down. Cobwebs by the front entrance and the entire front yard is full of ants that if your not careful will bite as it has bitten two of my family members. The cottage , even thoe it has rules on leaving it clean was really not overly clean ... at first look it looks clean but things are kind of sticky to touch. The washroom was clean but the shower door was broken. The beds where our biggest complaint ... as I have rented and traveled a lot I do realize the beds will never be as great as at home but these beds where over the top hard because they where very old . Also there is no privacy at the cottage as there is no curtains or blinds so when it's dark out you can see into the cottage leaving you with no privacy. The back yard was lovely but once a again not kept up well...the bbq was very small and dangersly dirty and the fire pit was very full that after one use we had to dig down to make sure it was safe to use as it seems that no one has been keeping up on it for a long time . Also the wood that was to be provided was non existed as was the propain . We used the bbq twice and had to refill the tank and our expanse. The last thing which was a small nuisance was that the tv remote did not work as it's broken in the battery section as it was rusted and part broken off.
Now the great things that we totally loved about the cottage was the location !!! 5 min walk to the beach. The neighbours seemed very friendly. The kitchen at the cottage was very nice and updated and very well stocked . The furniture was clean and kept up. And every appliance worked and was clean. The cottage is very well ventilated as it has a fan in every room so not once did we feel the heat. Lots of seating outside and swings for the kids where a lovely surprise . I guess the price was affortable and in this case you get what you pay for ... over all a good time and we really did enjoy our stay.

_julianne...
Kitchener, Canada
“a perfect place to relax”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very nice cottage, location is amazing, the beach is only 100 meters from the cottage, family friendly, it was all we hopped for. The owner agreed on having our dog with us and you can take it to the beach with you too. The kitchen was very well equipped and I was impressed. What can I say, thank you for having us, we will visit again.

Julian and Monica

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kitchener
Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Richmond Hill

Reviewed August 17, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing