Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Island
US$67
QualityInn
Days Inn Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$140
US$105
US$144
US$127
MainStay Suites(Grand Island)
US$71
MainStaySuites
Ramada Grand Island(Grand Island)
US$99
Grand Island Travelodge(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$81
Rodeway Inn Grand Island(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$54
Agoda.com
US$130
Travelocity
All reviewsgirl scout cookiesfront deskhi expressafter a long dayextra distanceroad tripother hotelsloved this hotelbreakfast barexcellent staystaff was very friendlynice propertystayed one nighteasy accessclean hotelnice roomcomfortable beds
Reviewed May 29, 2011

My nephew and I stayed here while traveling thru Nebraska from Colorado. It's a little ways down, off hwy 80, but it's worth getting off and going down the road to it. Plus there are stores, restaurants etc around it. It is fairly new, and still clean and fresh. We came in late with no reservation and was giving a great room. The price may be somewhat higher, especially on the weekends, but I slept good and had a great breakfast. This is a very nice place to stop.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank NancyKay
Reviewed September 8, 2010

This is a good example of how to build an inexpensive hotel/motel well. Rooms are spacious and very clean, mine had a new flat screen TV, and the bedding was clean and comfortable (no more gross motel beadspreads that you know have never been washed). The bathroom was basic but nicely bult with a granite counter and shower surround. Overall, a nicer level of finish than what I expected. The staff was courteous and friendly. As with all of these places, they don't wear well, so finding the brand new ones is always a plus. I would definitely stay again if in the area and would recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We stayed here to attend the NE State Fair. It's a brand new property so everything was in great shape. It is a good location and was easy to get to numerous places with alot of restaurants nearby. We used the pool/workout facilities both were nice. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Ok, I hate to gush about hotels -- especially ones that are supposed to be 'boring' or 'cookie-cutter'.

I am a Hilton Diamond member and I always stay at the Grand Island Hampton Inn on North Diers. That Hampton is old and tired. Not wanting to spend another night in that old Hampton, I booked the New HIE on a whim. I am SO glad I did.

This hotel is brand new. BRAND new. Everything smells new. The furnishings in the room are incredibly top notch (sorry, the only pictures I took were of the carpet, which was really cool) The room just feels like much higher priced hotel. What a welcome change from some of the really old hotels in central Nebraska.

The staff are amazingly nice. I have no elite status with Holiday Inn/Priority Club, but the do have a rewards membership number. The front desk woman gave me a large (full-size!) package of Milano cookies as a "Thank you" for being a general priority club member.

PRO- TIP: On Wednesdays there is a manager's reception with *Complimentary* wine and beer between 5-7pm.

So in summary: NEW, NEW, NEW! Very clean and contemporary. This hotel is on par with the nicest hotels in Omaha as far as I'm concerned. I am so glad I decided to stay here. I was treated much better as a general guest than a top-tier elite member at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business