“An excellent choice”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I spent 2 nights and enjoyed it greatly. The room was great and the staff were awesome. I even got a couple of the guys to talk pheasant hunting with me but I didn't get any local secrets out of them. They even had a soda fountain in the breakfast area. If there was one thing I could ding them with it would be the eggs at breakfast--but it could be just me too, but I just don't like eggs that aren't cracked open and cooked right then. if you are coming from the west--drive on past North Platte and go on down to Kearney as you will be much happier with your stay.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Freqtraveler58

Reviewed 22 November 2011

A new hotel has an advantage in being fresh clean and organized. This one doesn't suffer from having a new young staff. They were on the ball, and kept it moving for us.

i stay at Marriott properties because of the consistent quality. They are doing it right in Kearney.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Fitzit
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This hotel was the best Fairfield I've stayed at. We stayed at this hotel on Oct 22. The hotel is brand new and looks better than any Fairfield we've stayed at before. The breakfast room was huge. They had a great selection of breakfast food. They even offered soft drinks for those of us who get our caffine fix from soft drinks instead of coffee. The staff was very polite. We were offered a "treat" from a basket since we were Marriott rewards members. The rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable. I wish all the Fairfields were like this.

1  Thank wantsaplan
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel about a week ago on our way back into Colorado. It's only 7 weeks old which would help the rating for any hotel, but I still can't say enough about how great it was. The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful, the hotel is CLEAN, the decor is funky and fun, the rooms are large and intelligently planned out (the bathroom is far away from the sleeping area)... it's awesome. We were also impressed with the comfortable beds, the pool and the hot tub, and the breakfast the next morning. Hot eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fruit.... all well-stocked and delicious. For the price, this is one of the nicest, most intelligently planned, well-managed hotels we've ever stayed at. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: We stayed on the side not facing I-80 and it was super quiet.
2  Thank 5280momma
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We got this room at a hospital discount. We paid less than half of the $139 rate. I would have been very disappointed if I had paid full rate. Was leftover food in fridge and found a penney on the floor, normal for Hotel 6, not Fairfield. We did not complain as we felt we got a more than fair rate. Bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was also clean and fresh. Breakfast was very good, offered waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, plus typical continental affair. Not a fan of the contemporary decor. I would recommend this hotel if rate is below $85.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Great hotel! Brand new, clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay when in the area! Unbeatable price for the quality and perks.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business