“Great Burger Place and Drinks”
Review of HopCat

HopCat
Ranked #16 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We come to Lincoln, Nebraska once a year for the biggest autocross race in the country. This is a great place to get together with many friends to enjoy food, beer, and just each other's company. They have long tables for such an occasion. The cheese curds and chicken wings are favorite appetizers. Bar Zee burgers are delicious and so is the fries. French Onion soup came in very little soup bowls but too salty anyway. Many selection of beers. Service is good for a place that fills up so fast.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Had a great time at HopCat. It has a great atmosphere and decor, good food and the beer selection is excellent. The only downside is that you have trouble finding some of the local beers once you get back home.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by after an event at University of Nebraska. Enjoyed patio seating on a pleasant late summer evening. Comfortable wicker chairs. A little wait getting drinks but was a busy weekday. Great local beer. I got the blue cheese stuffed burger, and my wife & daughter split a toasted cheese with bacon. Both meals were great!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Definitely glad I came! My friend and I split the Cowboy Stuffed Burger (thank goodness because it was HUGE) and it was really, really tasty. The crack fries and creme brulee cheesecake were yummy as well. Our server was the only downside, but I would still return for the delicious food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I really like the food at Hop Cat. We have been there several times with our family and the food is always good. The French fries are called Crack Fries and they are delicious. Among other things, I have had the BLT with avocado; the vegetarian chili; the Dorito crusted fish sandwich and some appetizers that were all very good.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank RubySlippers213

Been to HopCat? Share your experiences!