“great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I wanted a great hamburger or steak before heading out. I had the husker burger and told the guy i was in a rush to get to the airport. he seated me fed me and i got out in less than 15 min. and it was delicious.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Stopped here while in town for a meeting. Locals recommended this restaurant. Very good food. Have eaten here 3 times - 1 lunch and 2 dinners. Had the ribeye steak, Misty's Charbroil burger and the 1/2 rack of ribs. All were great, done to order and tasty.
Sever s were very friendly and efficient. Made me feel welcome.
Food was a little pricey compared to what I am used to, but considering the location there were not a lot of choices within walking distance. All in all, a good eat.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the famous prime rib, medium rare and it came out more on the well done side. In fairness, the server asked if I'd like another cut, kudos to him. Two friend ordered it rare and one came out more medium while the other cane out very rare, almost overly rare. Dining room is nice and well lit. Location is good with outside seating. For the menu prices I expected great, considering I'm in prime beef country. The carmelized seasoning outside was very good, but Prime rib was slightly dry. The bottom line in my opinion is it's a bit overpriced for what U get.

1  Thank Downtowndisney
Reviewed May 14, 2017

*cough* wayoverpriced *cough* walked in looking like a very nice place...sat at the bar was greeted by a nice bartender got us some drinks and as we sat there the table with kids and babys was yelling right behind us no music, sports sound, NOTHING was playing to drown out anything and its like a cave in here very uncomfortable atmosphere would not ever return here Texas Roadhouse way better steak at a better price

1  Thank Tyller B
Reviewed April 30, 2017

My wife and I visited Misty's on a Thursday night in April. We were greeted at the door and promptly seated. Our drink and appetizer order were taken while we looked at the menu. We ordered our entrees and waited for the apps.

Shortly after ordering the dinners our apps were brought out. I ordered the buffalo wings, and got eight wing pieces. They were lightly coated in a batter and cooked correctly. The wing was crunchy on the exterior and soft and moist on the interior. The sauce was plentiful without drowning the wings in sauce. The sauce was not made with Red Hot, but rather with Louisiana Hot Sauce, and little to no butter. Very good.

My wife had a Caesar salad with a very good dressing. Obviously made in-house, it had the undertone of anchovies and a nice acid balance. The only complaint was the use of store bought croutons. Really? You can't make them yourself?

I ahd the New York strip which was properly cooked. The wild rice side had the second complaint of the night. The rice had an overpowering amount of sage, which really impacted the steak experience. The sage was not just prominent, but raw and bracing. Apart from that, the steak was a real winner.

Dinner, with two entrees and two appetizers, came to just over $100. And with the two exceptions noted, worth every penny.

Date of visit: April 2017